Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Black played it safe as hell. Threw in a kid as Tony's sidekick for some added levity. Then turned what could have been an interesting villain into another tech guy with a suit. And let's not forget, the entire reason for this guy's gripe against Stark and humanity was because he was a nerd and Tony left his ass snubbed out in the cold at a dinner party to go get some p*ssy lol

And I like Shane Black. He wrote The Last Boy Scout which is one of the greatest 90s action flicks out there. But he fukked up IM3 it is what it is. Notice even tho IM3 cleaned up at the box office Black is nowhere to be seen for any follow ups in the MCU. Notice how they retconned the entire Mandarin thing with that one shot with Kingsley that came out way after it's release.

:obama:

The parts with the kid are fukking classic though, Tony stayed serving that kid some ether. :russ:

Mandarin got fukked up because both Black and Marvel were conflicted on the character. Black hated everything about the racist stereotyping of the character, but Marvel wanted him in the movie so we got a Spider-Man 3 situation where a director was forced to include a character he didn't want to use. There have even been reports (I think Kingsley also spoke on it) that shooting had already started but it still wasn't sure what they were going to do with the character, so they basically made shyt up as they went along and that's also why they pulled that dumb retcon long after the fact, because they had no clear plans at the time. That's also why AoU acknowledged little of what happens in IM3, because AoU was already being written while they were still figuring out what they wanted with IM3.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Ukraine posters Civil War

gFf77zEQdbo.jpg

jOgOzGcFyh0.jpg

xnu8WNUpzCw.jpg

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
I think my dude BP aka Chadwick Boseman is definitely missing an opportunity not being at these main press junkets the last few days. It would of added more presence to him and the character with the Marvel fans/new casuals that don't know him.

Edit: Just looked it up and he's filming that Thurgood Marshall movie now. So I'll give him the pass.
:manny:

Last edited:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
I can do everything that i want to do bruh, sorry. If i dislike a movie, trust me its Trash.

For example, Rotten Tomatoe gave Legend with tom hardy a 62, but the movie was utter Trash, because i didnt like it and deserved a negative 62. :manny: That kind of forward against the grain thinking shows a true connection to the barometers of the people. :banderas:
Legend was horrible :scust: