Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Yea, I think Russo's gon make the most of Thanos.

Given Zemo they probably were like :patrice:

This mofo is Agents of Shield status :jbhmm:

As long as Black Panther steals the movie like I'm hearing :blessed:
i'm curious to see how Thanos works, b/c thus far he looks like a not so imposing purple nutsack. I also think Josh Brolin has been one of the worst castings Marvel has done... but I know I'm probably wrong

Conz

Superstar
Daps
tell me where to look for spoilers, b/c i want them... ALL

don't actually post them, just leave me a crumb trail where to go

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If people are curious about spoilers take it to PMs. Posting spoilers a month before a movie officially drops will get you banned from the entire site. I ain't trying to field 50 separate reports like The Walking Dead thread.

Fred.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
thats not what he said again stop it. He said the movie would be the greatest superhero movie if they left zemo but its still close by a hair even with him in the movie. they said zemo wasnt in it like that and was really needed

they said BVS plan coming together to fight each other didn't make sense and it was trash

Marvel already came out and said zemo is not that type villain that would be in one film
:snoop: breh stop

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
If people are curious about spoilers take it to PMs. Posting spoilers a month before a movie officially drops will get you banned from the entire site. I ain't trying to field 50 separate reports like The Walking Dead thread.

Fred.
thank you

• Dap
Reactions: hex
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
The spoiler from the first action scene alone woulda had yall wishin you hadnt Forced my hand.
2q3xlht.gif%22%20border=%220

But ima let chall live and enjoy the movie.

shyts AVERAGE THOUGH. To me though, but im an Elite movie buff. My tastes are a little more picky.

fukk you ole briges of madison county ass nikka. you can wrestle bears and wolves but reviewing films you cant do both nikka.