Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Also kinda weird people get threatened to be banned for posting spoilers even in tags when people been posting BvS spoilers for months on end

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Also kinda weird people get threatened to be banned for posting spoilers even in tags when people been posting BvS spoilers for months on end
the official spoilers for that dropped like a day before official release though

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
I think my dude BP aka Chadwick Boseman is definitely missing an opportunity not being at these main press junkets the last few days. It would of added more presence to him and the character with the Marvel fans/new casuals that don't know him.

Edit: Just looked it up and he's filming that Thurgood Marshall movie now. So I'll give him the pass.
:manny:
They gonna go into how Thurgood called MLK a boy for speaking out against Vietnam :sas2:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
fukk that shyt. Iron Man 3 was pretty good, you guys just keep falling for the hype train okey doke. I'm not gonna say I'm a fan of everything the movie did (in particular the Mandarin switcharoo) but that's still a good movie.

Hell, I'd even go as far to say it was fun.:troll:
It's definitely not terrible but it's definitely on the lower end of the MCU