Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Mehhh that's letting Marvel off the hook. There have been great villains in CBMs . Joker-Ledger and Jackmon, Magneto, Scarecrow, those Blade 2 hybrids:damn:
Nomak was a straight G................ and those hybrids were damn creepy. They were mindless starving husks of monstrosity that scared even vampires
23jn4lf.jpg

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Fox has casted magneto twice and both times they were better than anyone in the mcu :lolbron:

And it's not like they haven't casted good enough actors. The writing is simply bad.
Now to be fair. Marvel did have to sell their best villains.

Green Goblin, Venom, Doom, all the X-man villains

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Jon Schnepp says he's having trouble deciding if Civil War is better than Avengers(his 2nd favorite) :leon:

TDK still his number 1 movie. But damn thats high praise.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I just troll people about Finn. But it is going to be comedy when people become a fan of his character once he progresses through the series.

Idk, it annoys the fukk out of me that Tony can even compete with these other dudes, even with the suit, I mean they could easily catch him outside the suit and whoop his ass but somehow always choose to fight him only when he's in the suit.
its weird, Tony is suppose to be Marvel Universe's version of Batman but the thing about Bruce is even if you strip him of the gadgets, the other heroes STILL dont want to fukk with him in the ring whereas Tony got like a couple bullshyt ass Tae-Bo lessons, but thats the point of Tony, he relies on weapons to fight not his fists

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
its weird, Tony is suppose to be Marvel Universe's version of Batman but the thing about Bruce is even if you strip him of the gadgets, the other heroes STILL dont want to fukk with him in the ring whereas Tony got like a couple bullshyt ass Tae-Bo lessons, but thats the point of Tony, he relies on weapons to fight not his fists
Yeah but half these movies has Tony going hand-to-hand combat mode against other supes in his suit and flying alone in terms of spatial awareness, reaction speed etc would require inherent special abilities that he doesn't really possess. Bothers the fukk out of me. At least we know outside of prep time and gadgetry batman is a badass fighter.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Yeah but half these movies has Tony going hand-to-hand combat mode against other supes in his suit and flying alone in terms of spatial awareness, reaction speed etc would require inherent special abilities that he doesn't really possess. Bothers the fukk out of me. At least we know outside of prep time and gadgetry batman is a badass fighter.
I agree, but its prob Jarvis assisting all his moves while the suit enhances his inherent abilities of some shyt, but even then thats a reach and I could be wrong

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Can yall stop with this bullshyt :snoop:I came to the filmroom to talk about comic movies and tv shows period :aicmon::dahell:wrong With you negros/others??:dead:

Just got to ignore these off-brand DC boys :yeshrug:.

Especially after the would be "second coming" and "Marvel Killer" that they put all their chips on ended up being a pile of utter :trash:

The pre-release buzz already has them wilding, the imminent reviews might even make some top themselves :mjlol:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
isn't there a more streamlined, more entertaining way to do this?

must we endure long, boring scenes of morgan freeman having corporate sit-downs with wealthy hong kong businessmen? can someone tell me what batman story that's from again?

Well seeing as how it didn't bore me homie I don't share your complaints. You gotta stop thinking everyone has the same issues with flicks that you do and then asking questions like we're going to magically agree