Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
on the red carpet Crossbones just said Marvel rules the world :wow:

Mehhh that's letting Marvel off the hook. There have been great villains in CBMs . Joker-Ledger and Jackmon, Magneto, Scarecrow, those Blade 2 hybrids:damn:
true but i never argued that you didnt need or shouldnt want a great villain. i was saying you can still have a good movie without one. winter soldier most would agree is at minimum a good movie. im sure again most would agree that robert redford wasnt in the tier of villains you listed. same with GOTG, same with most of marvels movies and thats because they create protagonists and stories around those protagonists that the audience can invest in and root for over 2+ hours.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Are you guys watching the livestream of the premiere?

Captain America: Civil War World Premiere | Captain America: Civil War World Premiere | Movies | Marvel.com

They just interviewed the Russos who said they put pressure on themselves to get BP right because this is the first iteration of his character on screen. The reporter gushed about how fantastic BP was in the movie, and that she was looking forward to watching it again. They're interviewing Stan Lee now and RDJ is next on deck.

I posted it a few pages back. I was so happy to see what the Russo's were saying about BP.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
forgot how much of a savageT'Challa was :wow:. He made it clear that if nikkas touch his soil, hes offing nikkas heads with no remorse :demonic:

swjQ1vq.jpg

BlackPanther_SecretInvasion_TPB.jpg

The skrulls didn't deserve that:mjcry:

Now the Atlanteans :youngsabo:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi