Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Well seeing as how it didn't bore me homie I don't share your complaints. You gotta stop thinking everyone has the same issues with flicks that you do and then asking questions like we're going to magically agree

i never assumed you had the same issues. someone phrased the question "what would you cut from TDK"... i answered the hong kong scene. you asked why, i gave you my reasons.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
forgot how much of a savageT'Challa was :wow:. He made it clear that if nikkas touch his soil, hes offing nikkas heads with no remorse :demonic:

swjQ1vq.jpg

BlackPanther_SecretInvasion_TPB.jpg
:damn::merchant::wow::krs: he did that?!

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The whole Two-Face plot. That didn't need to be in this film and made this film tediously long. It lost it's flow and the pace gets all fukked up after Two-Face was introduced. Harvey Dent was fine in the film.

I loved that whole two face plot tho...:dahell: it was supposed to show his descent into madness...

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Are you guys watching the livestream of the premiere?

Captain America: Civil War World Premiere | Captain America: Civil War World Premiere | Movies | Marvel.com

They just interviewed the Russos who said they put pressure on themselves to get BP right because this is the first iteration of his character on screen. The reporter gushed about how fantastic BP was in the movie, and that she was looking forward to watching it again. They're interviewing Stan Lee now and RDJ is next on deck.
RDJ might be back on that shyt, he twitchy than a mutha fukka :mjlol: