Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
the senate scenes in phantom menace also had a purpose...
Here's the thing though remember I mentioned the EMP device but the thing is that it played a bigger part in the movie later on. The Sonar that he used to navigate the building. It was used later on and ramped up to a hunnit million. It was kind of a foreshadowing in a subtle way

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
He's trying to take Hulk's girl! :lolbron:
_1430607884.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Here's the thing though remember I mentioned the EMP device but the thing is that it played a bigger part in the movie later on. The Sonar that he used to navigate the building. It was used later on and ramped up to a hunnit million. It was kind of a foreshadowing in a subtle way

i dunno i just don't see the excitement in batman traveling to hong kong to take on a bunch of corporate suits.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
15 :banderas:

Used to be just me.

I started this anti-disney stan wave :smugbiden:

We multiplying while yall die :win:

I'm the best villain marvel has ever produced :smugdraper:

If I ever make a face turn :krs:

:ufdup:
You're looking more like wile E coyote after BvS and your henchmen like yo yo gams or whatever his name is are more pitiful then the power rangers putties. Y'all gonna have to go back to the drawing board after we give another lesson on how to make comic book movies. :ufdup: see you in your local theater May 6th :troll:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
You're looking more like wile E coyote after BvS and your henchmen like yo yo gams or whatever his name is are more pitiful then the power rangers putties. Y'all gonna have to go back to the drawing board after we give another lesson on how to make comic book movies. :ufdup: see you in your local theater May 6th :troll:
Are you going to have fun though?:jbhmm:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Can yall stop with this bullshyt :snoop:I came to the filmroom to talk about comic movies and tv shows period :aicmon::dahell:wrong With you negros/others??:dead:
you got bigger problems on the horizon tony, like that ass whoopin steve the boy scout is about to give you in theaters across the world :ufdup:

Are you going to have fun though?:jbhmm:
hell yeah :troll: