Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:manny:
I really like Guardians man. The shyt is just fun and all out works. The cast just has natural chemistry and Rocket kind of stole the show when no one thought a talking racc00n could and the replay value is top notch. Its something about these stand off movies that just makes them so damn good b/c they dont have the same damn characters in them like the other Marvel/Avengers type movies and the plot is really good and advances the overall Infinity Wars that's coming.
TDK is definitely in my top 3 though.

Guardians is the only comic book movie that made me feel like I was a kid back in the 90's again.It captured that retro vibe...That "charm" as you say.

Thought it was different & refreshing compared to the rest of the shyt they drop nowadays

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I think a lot of people who rate X2 really highly do it based off of the opening scenes with Nightcrawler in the White House and not based off of the movie as a whole.
ppl online, yea.....nobody i know irl even brings up that scene lol i've heard the mansion invasion and lady deathstrike fight mentioned A LOT more in my circles but i guess my ppl the minority. Which is cool with me :ehh:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Rockin this for civil War
2821484_fpx.tif

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
The Winter Soldier is one of the better Marvel movies, and CB movies period because it has a legitimate plot, and the plot was at the front of it all. This is the same for Ant-Man, and really for Guardians. The rest of the MCU just are there....AOU has a plot,matter of fact, I don't know what most beef with it is. I like it better than Avengers1.

As for the rest of better ones, all-time, I still have (in no order):
Batman '89
Spider-Man 2
Blade 2
Blade
The Dark Knight
Superman
Superman 2
X2
First Class

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The Winter Soldier is one of the better Marvel movies, and CB movies period because it has a legitimate plot, and the plot was at the front of it all. This is the same for Ant-Man, and really for Guardians. The rest of the MCU just are there....AOU has a plot,matter of fact, I don't know what most beef with it is. I like it better than Avengers1.

As for the rest of better ones, all-time, I still have (in no order):
Batman '89
Spider-Man 2
Blade 2
Blade
The Dark Knight
Superman
Superman 2
X2
First Class

Spiderman 2
Superman 2
Blade 2
Dark Knight
Batman '89
DeadPool :umad:
First Class
Watchmen
Winger Soldier
Avengers

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
TDK is a long as fukk movie and I feel every minute of it. As good as Ledger was, that movie isn't worth watching over again. It needed to be cut down. Batman Begins has way better replay value.

I've said this REPEATEDLY. hell even said Begins was the better film. These cats ain't gonna like that breh.