Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Some spoilers from the Civil War press conference with the cast and directors

There's a scene where Robert Downey Jr. is de-aged to look like he's in his 20s

There's scene in a bedroom involving both Tom Holland and Robert Downey Jr.

Tony and Rhodey's complicated friendship will continue to be explored

Vision and Wanda are attracted to each other because of how they don't know the limits to their powers

Vision makes a big mistake by the end - something related to making a human connection with Wanda

Spidey has been active for quite a bit and Tony knows about him because of word of mouth and shakey pedestrian video stuff.

Ant-Man says "I believe this belongs to you, Captain America."

Ant-Man goes big

Scarlet Witch's journey centres around figuring out the limits to her powers

Wanda makes a very big mistake early on in the movie

Peggy dead

Sharon and Steve make out

An interviewer says that the character development is so great that they people might even ask for a War Machine movie - this probably means he doesn't die

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They've been holding the fukk back with BP. We've only seen not even 20 secs of footage in total of him and he's supposedly plays a significant sized role in the film. We haven't even heard him speak and I doubt we will until the film drops.

Good not everything needs to be shown or known before the movie drops

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Good not everything needs to be shown or known before the movie drops

And it seems movies that show too much in the trailers are indicative of the studio not being confident in the finished product. Marvel appears to be so confident in key scenes they don't want to show much in the trailers. They'd rather screen it early and let the critics :eat:

I'm hoping suicide squad doesn't fit in that category :lupe: those trailers have been :wow: so far. Maybe the failure of BvS is compelling them to over preview.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
tumblr_o5inj7Oh4b1qhbttlo5_250.gif
tumblr_o5inj7Oh4b1qhbttlo8_250.gif

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
You put guardians ahead of those:dwillhuh:

TDK has less replay value than Corny ass guardians:deadrose:

Especially Spider-Man 2 and Batman begins :what:

GotG the most overrated movie since crash:deadmanny:

TDK is a long as fukk movie and I feel every minute of it. As good as Ledger was, that movie isn't worth watching over again. It needed to be cut down. Batman Begins has way better replay value.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Hey. It was batman and superman on the big screen at the same damn time.

Going against that alone would be enough to make anyone step their game
up. I honestly think they would've held Spider-Man back or a most regulate him to an after credits scene had DC came with MOS 2.

Who knew DC wouldn't listen to the MOS criticisms. Who knew they would make the same mistakes.

Perhaps Marvel knew DC was in over their heads and know how hard it was to build a cinematic universe. All these hard work. With that being said, Marvel was like "why take the risk" :manny: and went for the jugular.
I get what you're trying to say but remember BvS had the May 6th release date 1st and when Marvel decided to drop Civil War that same day, DC/WB hit the :whoa: and moved it to March.
At no point IMO did it seem that Marvel was shook

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I get what you're trying to say but remember BvS had the May 6th release date 1st and when Marvel decided to drop Civil War that same day, DC/WB hit the :whoa: and moved it to March.
At no point IMO did it seem that Marvel was shook

Marvel always drops a flick in the first 2 weeks of May. I think DC bluffed just to get a buzz and to see if marvel would flinch and they didn't. They tried to play the BvS card on name alone. They never had intentions of going head to head with Marvel.

But I still think they effected the effort put into this movie. With studios putting out comic book movies every year Marvel has to stand out.