Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I need to see Winter Soldier again, with the way some of you are talking you're making it seem like Winter Soldier is the Goodfellas of comic book movies:what:

Like TDK,X2,Guardians, Spidey 2, Avengers 1 ,Bat Begins aren't better movies:laff:

Heavy dikk riding for Winter Soldier in here. I'm gonna legit watch it again soon.

Hell no to the bolded. Guardians is right there and TDK is the only one I'll say is probably better (all due to Ledger of course) but it lacks replay value to me for some reason. Bucky was killing shyt in WS and the fight/action scenes were amazing. The plot was so damn good they had to change the scope/storylines of a bunch of their other Marvel properties and I watch it every time it comes on. Replay value is top notch.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
I need to see Winter Soldier again, with the way some of you are talking you're making it seem like Winter Soldier is the Goodfellas of comic book movies:what:

Like TDK,X2,Guardians, Spidey 2, Avengers 1 ,Bat Begins aren't better movies:laff:

Heavy dikk riding for Winter Soldier in here. I'm gonna legit watch it again soon.
GotG better than winter soldier :mjlol:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like it'll be weak to say "oh no a villian, let's put our differences aside and team up" cuz after the villian is dealt with, y'all still have those differences in opinion which (if it's like the comics) involves the gov't so.....I just hope it's something more that causes one side to drop their opinion rather than a villian shows up so we good now.

Eh, I really don't have an issue with them teaming up to fight a bigger foe as long as it's just for that purpose. If the build up in the movie is cap/tony relationship being damaged beyond repair and then at the end they're all buddy buddy again then I'll have a problem.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Hell no to the bolded. Guardians is right there and TDK is the only one I'll say is probably better (all due to Ledger of course) but it lacks replay value to me for some reason. Bucky was killing shyt in WS and the fight/action scenes were amazing. The plot was so damn good they had to change the scope/storylines of a bunch of their other Marvel properties and I watch it every time it comes on. Replay value is top notch.
You put guardians ahead of those:dwillhuh:

TDK has less replay value than Corny ass guardians:deadrose:

Especially Spider-Man 2 and Batman begins :what:

GotG the most overrated movie since crash:deadmanny:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You put guardians ahead of those:dwillhuh:

TDK has less replay value than Corny ass guardians:deadrose:

Especially Spider-Man 2 and Batman begins :what:

GotG the most overrated movie since crash:deadmanny:
:manny:
I really like Guardians man. The shyt is just fun and all out works. The cast just has natural chemistry and Rocket kind of stole the show when no one thought a talking racc00n could and the replay value is top notch. Its something about these stand off movies that just makes them so damn good b/c they dont have the same damn characters in them like the other Marvel/Avengers type movies and the plot is really good and advances the overall Infinity Wars that's coming.
TDK is definitely in my top 3 though.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
:manny:
I really like Guardians man. The shyt is just fun and all out works. The cast just has natural chemistry and Rocket kind of stole the show when no one thought a talking racc00n could and the replay value is top notch. Its something about these stand off movies that just makes them so damn good b/c they dont have the same damn characters in them like the other Marvel/Avengers type movies and the plot is really good and advances the overall Infinity Wars that's coming.
TDK is definitely in my top 3 though.
I liked it too. I just think a big reason as to why it gets so much praise is because nobody really gives a fukk about those characters. Nobody went into that movie on some "this is how it's supposed to be"

Plus everyone loves fun :troll:

I'm actually the opposite though the big moments in Guardians haven't held up as well over the years

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
"Captain Marvel" casting news coming this summer.

I think we’ll be announcing a filmmaker in the next month or two, and probably some cast members later in the summer, at the end of the summer," Feige told us, alluding to the possibility that Marvel will make a big Captain Marvel announcement at this year's San Diego Comic-Con in July.

When we tried to poke around for plot details, Feige was naturally vague, saying the film's main focus will be "about Carol Danvers and that journey to being Captain Marvel."

As far as whether Marvel has any plans to produce additional female-led films, Feige says they do, just not between now and 2019. "Yes, for sure, I think [Black] Widow at some point would be great," he teases. "But when you start talking about things that are now four/five years away…sometimes we do that. Dr. Strange has been talked about for ten years. But we’re focused on the next nine movies, which is a lot, between now and 2019."
Here's When We'll Know Who's Starring in and Directing Marvel's 'Captain Marvel' Movie

:wow:The take over

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
I can see why GOTG made mad loot, it's basically a family movie. CAP-TWS is more mature film compared to that. I still can't understand how someone will like GOTG better then TWS but that's just me. :manny:
Basically TWS is the least formulaic of marvel's movies so far. It went against the grain of what they usually do and it turned out to be their best movie.

That's why DC needs to execute their vision better because I think making TWS and TDK type stories have a much higher ceiling :blessed:

C'mon DC:sadcam:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
1460410657713.gif