Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
I need to see Winter Soldier again, with the way some of you are talking you're making it seem like Winter Soldier is the Goodfellas of comic book movies:what:

Like TDK,X2,Guardians, Spidey 2, Avengers 1 ,Bat Begins aren't better movies:laff:

Heavy dikk riding for Winter Soldier in here. I'm gonna legit watch it again soon.

The Avengers was good for being the first to have all heroes in one movie but other then that there's really no replay value. It's not seeing the Winter Soldier, the story and action, which has tons of replay value. Them other movie are ok too, but as I always said, The Nolan Trilogy lacks good fight scenes. Spider-Man 2, X2 all go down a notch for me because the love elements brings these movies down.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I wonder how Scarlet and Visions relationship gonna be portrayed:patrice:
tumblr_inline_nnek23Rf1r1qd6sks_1280.jpg

Why tf they driving :dead:
So many levels to this superhero life :banderas:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: At least he had the balls enough to get in a suit of armor and try to kill people with it...

He was ass. It's about as clichè as it comes for a comic book villain.

Aww hell, if they had to get a random film to analyze a stereotypical plot, it would be Ant Man. :laugh:

Have hopes for Cap 3, and certainty not for the villains.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yeah, someone explain to me how Winter Soldier isn't arguably a top 3 comic book movie.

Because it's overrated as shyt breh

:

:troll: it's top 3 period imp for me its number #1 it's like watching a damn Jason Bourne flick in a superhero genre

And Jason Bourne trilogy is top notch and gets better with each movie

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Didn't drop any spoilers so I don't know :lupe:
I feel like it'll be weak to say "oh no a villian, let's put our differences aside and team up" cuz after the villian is dealt with, y'all still have those differences in opinion which (if it's like the comics) involves the gov't so.....I just hope it's something more that causes one side to drop their opinion rather than a villian shows up so we good now.