Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Winter soldier ain't even top 5 let alone the goat comic flick fukk outta here son :mjlol:

It's the GOAT.

I'll tell you what isn't a GOAT contender:sas1:, BvS:umad:

Hey. It was batman and superman on the big screen at the same damn time.

Going against that alone would be enough to make anyone step their game up. I honestly think they would've held Spider-Man back or a most regulate him to an after credits scene had DC came with MOS 2.

Who knew DC wouldn't listen to the MOS criticisms. Who knew they would make the same mistakes.

Perhaps Marvel knew DC was in over their heads and know how hard it was to build a cinematic universe. All these hard work. With that being said, Marvel was like "why take the risk" :manny: and went for the jugular.

If they were so scared why was DC forced to lean back on the release date?:jbhmm:

Marvel ain't thinking about them.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Winter soldier ain't even top 5 let alone the goat comic flick fukk outta here son :mjlol:

tumblr_nhqq6qMvk51s5u24po1_500.gif

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Most people who saw it felt Batman beating the shyt out of people was fun or Wonder Woman was fun or the fight between them was fun, if someone's only idea of fun is wise cracking in situations that should be more serious in tone then fukk, that's not really the kind of fun I want :manny: that's why I don't like Whedon but I DO like the Russos so I'm excited to see what comes from this, Winter Soldier was fukking great. :lupe:
Really?

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
X men 2
X men first class
X men days of future past
Spider man 2
Batman
Batman begins
The dark knight
Deadpool
Blade
Blade 2
Sin city

Just off the top off my head are better easily.

shyt ain't even top 10
That's a pretty good list. I would say Cap 2 is better than half of it easily though, and the rest is just arguable depending on preference

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What marvel movies besides Thor is dropping in 2017? Is guardians of the galaxy 2 dropping in 2017