Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:dahell:i reply to @Chistopher Browns but i see how you try to twist it, you and other buddy was throwing fits since the early reviews came

lol what? my first post after the reviews started coming in was "If the Collider crew says it's awesome then it's probably at least good" because every single one of them dudes said they really liked it. Stop working yourself into a shoot :mjlol:

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
:russ:

tumblr_o5hbizubq81r1l6dpo1_250.gif
tumblr_o5hbizubq81r1l6dpo2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_o5hbizubq81r1l6dpo3_r1_250.gif
tumblr_o5hbizubq81r1l6dpo4_r1_250.gif

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Brehs we need to thank DC....

When they announced the BvS release date marvel was probably legit :lupe:

But I think they did hella rewrites and added a couple mil to the budget.

If not for BvS they probably would've waiting to drop spider man :wow:

Marvel had faith that DC was gonna drop a classic and it pushed the writers and directors to dig deep.

After DC moved BvS to March it only claused Marvel to add more and fine tune everything knowing they were going to be compared to BvS.

At the end of the day, all of these studios trying to carbon copy the MCU only benefits the MCU because it's only inspiring them to stand out more.. :blessed:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs we need to thank DC....

When they announced the BvS release date marvel was probably legit :lupe:

But I think they did hella rewrites and added a couple mil to the budget.

If not for BvS they probably would've waiting to drop spider man :wow:

Marvel had faith that DC was gonna drop a classic and it pushed the writers and directors to dig deep.

After DC moved BvS to March it only claused Marvel to add more and fine tune everything knowing they were going to be compared to BvS.

At the end of the day, all of these studios trying to carbon copy the MCU only benefits the MCU because it's only inspiring them to stand out more.. :blessed:

:mjlol: Marvel wasn't worried about no damn DC. Snyder was coming off an okay Superman movie while the Russo's were coming off the GOAT comic flick in Winter Soldier. Marvel's confidence in them was sky high.

DC were putting out 50 trailers and fighting reports that the execs were panicking because their film sucked.

Now that BvS is a certified turd they're going hard with the marketing, dropping screenings for critics, and allowing them to speak about it. They're showing DC how it's done.

Marvel just having fun outchea:win:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:mjlol: Marvel wasn't worried about no damn DC. Snyder was coming off an okay Superman movie while the Russo's were coming off the GOAT comic flick in Winter Soldier. Marvel's confidence in them was sky high.

DC were putting out 50 trailers and fighting reports that the execs were panicking because their film sucked.

Now that BvS is a certified turd they're going hard with the marketing, dropping screenings for critics, and allowing them to speak about it. They're showing DC how it's done.

Winter soldier ain't even top 5 let alone the goat comic flick fukk outta here son :mjlol:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Hey. It was batman and superman on the big screen at the same damn time.

Going against that alone would be enough to make anyone step their game up. I honestly think they would've held Spider-Man back or a most regulate him to an after credits scene had DC came with MOS 2.

Who knew DC wouldn't listen to the MOS criticisms. Who knew they would make the same mistakes.

Perhaps Marvel knew DC was in over their heads and know how hard it was to build a cinematic universe. All these hard work. With that being said, Marvel was like "why take the risk" :manny: and went for the jugular.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
What's the context on this panel?

a0b3796f5d72ebb58f8d467d904ce4f0.jpg
:pachaha:
Classic Punisher scene. Cap recruited Punisher during civil war and brought him to their base. Everybody is discussing their plans to stop Tony's squad and in walks in new recruits. They're villains want to stand against Tony since he has his own villains. Villain brehs start giving their intel when all of a sudden they get lit up.

Punisher goes what?:mjpls:
Then Cap thrashes him for being a psycho.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
nikka there are def not 5 super hero films better than Winter Soldier. You'vee been saying dumb shyt for PAGES now, give it a rest nikka godamn. :mjpls:
X men 2
X men first class
X men days of future past
Spider man 2
Batman
Batman begins
The dark knight
Deadpool
Blade
Blade 2
Sin city

Just off the top off my head are better easily.

shyt ain't even top 10

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
X men 2
X men first class
X men days of future past
Spider man 2
Batman
Batman begins
The dark knight
Deadpool
Blade
Blade 2
Sin city

Just off the top off my head are better easily.

shyt ain't even top 10

That's an opinion breh. I thought only 2 of those movies were better than Winter Soldier.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
:pachaha:
Classic Punisher scene. Cap recruited Punisher during civil war and brought him to their base. Everybody is discussing their plans to stop Tony's squad and in walks in new recruits. They're villains want to stand against Tony since he has his own villains. Villain brehs start giving their intel when all of a sudden they get lit up.

Punisher goes what?:mjpls:
Then Cap thrashes him for being a psycho.
Cap would never recruit frank, he brought in spiderman to them who got fukd up so cap try to give him a pass but like always he overstay his welcome like cap give a fuk who he look up to when he was in the army:scust:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
http://io9.gizmodo.com/black-panther-director-ryan-coogler-helped-with-the-cha-1770267450

Not only does Captain America: Civil War tell the story of Captain America, his pal Bucky, and how the Avengers are split over government control, it introduces two major new heroes. There’s Spider-Man, of course, and Black Panther. And the latter is already being shaped by his very own filmmaker.

Marvel announced a few months back that Ryan Coogler, the director of last year’s hit Creed, is going to be directing the Black Panther solo movie, which hits theaters February 2018. His seat in the Marvel Cinematic Universe came well into production of Civil War, where Panther was being introduced, but Marvel is so filmmaker-driven, it let Coogler in to see if he had any suggestions.

“Ryan came in and watched the movie,” Marvel Studios President and Civil War producer Kevin Feige told io9. “We did a little bit of additional photography here and there and Ryan did a pass at a couple of those scenes. So there’s a line or two that Panther says in the movie that Ryan contributed to. [Civil War screenwriters] Chris [Markus] and Steve [McFeely] absorbed it into their draft, put their spin on it and words to it, but Ryan has started to be involved in earlier cuts of this movie.”

Black Panther, starring Chadwick Boseman and directed by Coogler, hits theaters February 16, 2018. He’ll debut in Captain America: Civil War on May 6.