Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
I agree, both should be able to exist. But when I see other films docked because they aren't "fun" it's gotten to the point where it's ridiculous
Isn't entertainment value important? If a film has plotholes but it's enjoyable, I think it should get credit for that. You want films to get equal treatment regardless of whether they're enjoyable or not...that's silly. Don't get caught up just because they use the word "fun." You know what the synonyms are.

Kd35brah

All Star
Daps
What's the context on this panel?

a0b3796f5d72ebb58f8d467d904ce4f0.jpg

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Just saw my location. Apparently its best to get there 2-3 hours before the movie
Breh i fully expect them to be sold out when i go on my lunch break.

Usually with these things you have to take your pass to the theater box office on day of to get your ticket. And then line up after work 2 hours before for a good seat.

And people try to clown me for missing screenings

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Isn't entertainment value important? If a film has plotholes but it's enjoyable, I think it should get credit for that. You want films to get equal treatment regardless of whether they're enjoyable or not...that's silly. Don't get caught up just because they use the word "fun." You know what the synonyms are.

Most people who saw it felt Batman beating the shyt out of people was fun or Wonder Woman was fun or the fight between them was fun, if someone's only idea of fun is wise cracking in situations that should be more serious in tone then fukk, that's not really the kind of fun I want :manny: that's why I don't like Whedon but I DO like the Russos so I'm excited to see what comes from this, Winter Soldier was fukking great. :lupe:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
I'm discussing the MCU and this movie and how excited I am for it and you're so worked up about other shyt it's hilarious :mjlol:

"but but DC..."

nikka, I watch ALL the comic book movies including even Sony :scust:
:dahell:i reply to @Chistopher Browns but i see how you try to twist it, you and other buddy was throwing fits since the early reviews came