Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
The guy talked for like 15 minutes about the movie and the what 7 seconds he talked about Zemo was your take away? I wonder why? :jbhmm:
its very see through breh :sas1: i mean if their logic was holding up CA winter soldier should have been trash since redford was the villain. but its regarded as one of the GOAT comic book films :jbhmm:

great villains can make good films great. but great heroes will make films great because the story revolves around them off top. half of the time comic book stories revolve around the heroes struggle with being a super hero in the first place and everything that comes with it.

Civil War looks like its going to revolve around Tony and Cap and the ideological differences between them as well as Cap and Buckys relationship. if that story is good the movie will be good, even Jesse Eisenberg as lex wouldnt be able to stop that story. every story tellers goal is to have a hero their audience can relate to or root for, thats the bulk of making the story good and keeping the audience engaged

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Every time I see fun in reviews these days I fukking cringe. Grown ass men talking about fun in a theatre :mjlol:

It's become the ultimate cop out. Plot holes? Who cares?! It's FUN!!!!!!!!

Meanwhile other movies getting docked for being not fun :russ:

Like these fags are 8 year Olds or some shyt.

Grow up you neckbeards

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
tumblr_inline_o5g77u3vjj1qderj8_540.jpg

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
its very see through breh :sas1: i mean if their logic was holding up CA winter soldier should have been trash since redford was the villain. but its regarded as one of the GOAT comic book films :jbhmm:

great villains can make good films great. but great heroes will make films great because the story revolves around them off top. half of the time comic book stories revolve around the heroes struggle with being a super hero in the first place and everything that comes with it.

Civil War looks like its going to revolve around Tony and Cap and the ideological differences between them as well as Cap and Buckys relationship. if that story is good the movie will be good, even Jesse Eisenberg as lex wouldnt be able to stop that story. every story tellers goal is to have a hero their audience can relate to or root for, thats the bulk of making the story good and keeping the audience engaged
that why I think this movie will work

Cap is regarded as youraverage joe and stand up for the little guy- doesnt really have money, no 'powers", and stands for his country as a patriot while tony is fueled by profit, hes a business manfirst and foremost, hes a billionaire, dresses flashy when hes not in armor and boasts his dispensible income

your average viewer is gonna side with Cap while the deeper story is most likely gonna be who's constructing this superhero act :jbhmm:

General Ross is gonna be key to this story too :jbhmm: