Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Daps
Every time I see fun in reviews these days I fukking cringe. Grown ass men talking about fun in a theatre :mjlol:

It's become the ultimate cop out. Plot holes? Who cares?! It's FUN!!!!!!!!

Meanwhile other movies getting docked for being not fun :russ:

Like these fags are 8 year Olds or some shyt.

Grow up you neckbeards

:why:

Relax bruh it's just comic book movies. you can have fun with it and you can also be serious with it too.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I don't have a side in this "war" and I don't argue about stuff like this but they can be both fun or serious and be praised, just as long as it's done right. As long as YOU enjoyed it does it matter? Just let it be bruh.
I agree, both should be able to exist. But when I see other films docked because they aren't "fun" it's gotten to the point where it's ridiculous

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_o5g2fqgfZf1r9pt1so2_500.gif

This would be a great Negged gif.

Fred.

Daps
I agree, both should be able to exist. But when I see other films docked because they aren't "fun" it's gotten to the point where it's ridiculous

I feel you on that, especially for movies like BVS were the tone is purposely darker and more serious. it should be judge on that merit.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

Why you hating on fun, breh? No wonder you've never seen any of the Kung Fu Panda movies. Mythical Marvel stans ain't the problem, your bitter and battered soul is.:jbhmm:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Why you hating on fun, breh? No wonder you've never seen any of the Kung Fu Panda movies. Mythical Marvel stans ain't the problem, your bitter and battered soul is.:jbhmm:
I'm watching "woman in gold."3/10. Not enough fun.

Helen Mirren and wade Wilson aren't cracking jokes :dwillhuh:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I'm watching "woman in gold."3/10. Not enough fun.

Helen Mirren and wade Wilson aren't cracking jokes :dwillhuh:

Critics Consensus: Woman in Gold benefits from its talented leads, but strong work from Helen Mirren and Ryan Reynolds isn't enough to overpower a disappointingly dull treatment of a fascinating true story.

Sounds like the critics agree.:yeshrug:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Now that the mindless sheep are out of the way, we can have a discussion. You gotta think, Russos action sequences along with Spider-Man (if don't correctly) and Black Panther (if done correctly! don't waste him!) this should be a really great movie even if it doesn't quite get to the level of Winter Soldier.

That TV spot with Hawkeye and Black Widow had me feeling a little like Joss Whedon did some writing, let's hope that type of shyt is kept to a minimum :scusthov:
they ARE buddies... :ld: