Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I been posting all kind of critic quotes. Most of them good :jbhmm:
In fact the one I posted said he was good and then there was another that said not so good. Again, I've posted most of all the tweets I could find about this movie, great,good, whatever.

This was my reply to his reply of that quote.

But for the record I'll judge the movie for myself. If I think Zemo is good, I'll admit it.

The guy talked for like 15 minutes about the movie and the what 7 seconds he talked about Zemo was your take away? I wonder why? :jbhmm:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I got ACV app on my phone and computer

anyone know where I can download the civil war comic online? Realy wanna read it

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
The guy talked for like 15 minutes about the movie and the what 7 seconds he talked about Zemo was your take away? I wonder why? :jbhmm:
7 seconds in a 15 minute video discussing Civil War about the villain

That sort of sticks out.

Also I was looking forward to Cross Bones as well since Winter Soldier.

As I've said, I'll judge the movie villains for myself. Maybe he's dope. We'll find out. Not changing my mind about previous villains though.
No thanks.

Marvel's formula is just generic crowd pleasers so people can shut their brain off and tuck themselves into their captain America onesies at night and smile at how much "fun" they've had at the theatre :mjlol: it's ridiculous. The film's are so brain dead and safe they're the equivalent of baby food being tucked into a kids mouth while the parent makes airplane noises.

If you don't have a good villain you don't have a good story,period. They are literally half the story.

Marvel needs to be taken to task for Continuing to release weak children's films with shyt villains.
I feel you on the villain.
Gotta keep it real breh... Justice League needs to be a fun popcorn movie for Zack's sake.

DC needs a worldwide win breh...they are going Avengers style for Justice League. I don't know if Zack can pull that off, but we'll see. He needs it.

Cause truth be told no matter how you or I feel about it. The fact we're even in these debates shows that he didn't get the movie made for everyone to like it.

We should be going shot for shot. Not playing catch up. :yeshrug::francis:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
That Civil War trailer on MV Awards :whoo:
I feel like this will be something special indeed

this is the mos characters Feige has to manage in one film but as long as he equally gets everyone involved in the storyline, how the registration acts effects them each individually, this will have a good story

-scott prob wants to protect his daughter
-maximoff still dont trust tony low key
-falcon siding with cap and bucky

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
12933132_1157591174252616_4867040700783245193_n.jpg