Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
nikkas REALLY said gawtdamn John Wick had better action than Cap Winter Soldier? :francis:

:francis: :francis: :francis: :francis:

that 1-minute clip is enough brehs :wow:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Stan wars :scust:
fukk a Marvel vs DC war Black Panther might be piff. Saw this quote from somewhere

Its lit
0ooIi0z.png
#BlackExcellence

:blessed:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Chadwick Boseman Says Black Panther Is A Detective & More For Captain America: Civil War

Chadwick Boseman offers up details about Black Pather in Captain America: Civil War as the actor spoke with Total Film magazine.

Describing Black Panther:

He has the dual activity of being a monarch of a country, and he's literally a detective. I think he's a misunderstood character because he makes decisions sometimes without consulting other people [laughs], without working as a team. It's very hard to predict why he does what he does.

How much do we see Black Panther in Civil War:

I don't feel like you'll have a deep sense of the character because it's a brief introduction. It leaves a lot to be explored. You want the character to have an arc, but I think there's a lot you don't know about him at the end of the movie.

How Black Panther is introduced in Civil War:

He is brought into the story because there are Wakandans who are the victims of the tragedy that happens because of the superheroes. So he's brought in really as a political [figure], and he's useful. It's not really as a superhero. He fits that whole theme of the movie.

The Wakandans know who he is. It's like his, purpose is to protect his country. It's not necessarily to protect everyone [laughs]. He's not that type of superhero. He has a singular purpose in that respect when he's coming into this movie.

Chadwick Boseman will also be starring in the upcoming Black Panther standalone movie that has a February 16, 2018 release.
Click to expand...​

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
John Campea's top 10 MCU movies

10. Incredible Hulk
9. Captain America: First Avenger
8. Avengers: Age of Ultron
7. Ant-Man
6. Iron Man
5. Thor
4. Guardians of the Galaxy
3. Civil War
2. Winter Soldier
1. Avengers

Considers Civil War in that elite top 4 class.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Paul Rudd is on there :lolbron: I missed him the first time I saw it too haha.
i just noticed Ant-man, but they still left his name off.

i'm telling ya, I said it before, I'll say it again, "Where's Ant-Man" would be a great line of books