Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
yea ultron also thought he was a good guy :rudy: and had a lot more quotables than zod yet he was "weak" :jbhmm: by your own logic he should've been a strong villain but for some reason (which im sure you'll come up with that'll contradict wat u said) he not :pachaha: shyt is hilarious to me
Ultron wasn't threatening though.I blame Whedon for ruining for him. The puns just took away from him. :manny:

Zod had way more reasoning that Ultron breh. Dude turned evil in 2 seconds. stop it :russ:

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Come on man.... Do you really think Cranston would do a better job than Strong?

For one..... I think they should keep someone well within the same age range of each other like the sources.

In comic reality..... Superman, Batman and a bunch of other cats are all really around the same age but if they wanna make Bruce slightly older than so be it. Young just got of college Lex ain't working, but I don't think they should go the route of now a 60 year old Lex.

If they ever went the route of Lex getting in that green super suit, I think Strong would have a much better carry that much better.

Plus imagine the fighting of Strong:blessed: vs Crankston:scust:

Strong is dope. For whatever reason they don't want to fukk with :yeshrug: Cranston they actually auditioned.

I think you're underestimating Cranston in the suit.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Shouldn't Ultron be able to kick someone like Cap's ass? Them going toe to toe was corny. He hit Cap with several energy blasts and Cap just shakes them off?
But yes I agree about Lex. 'Let me create a monster no one can stop to kill Superman, after he does that I guess I'll die with the rest of humanity.' lol
yea he should but its still cap at the end of the day....he's gon toe to toe with some crazy strong ppl in the comics. we talkin bout the same dude who's knocked out namor, knocked colossus off his feet, drew blood from the hulk, and gave spidey that work....everybody in the mcu is taken down a few notches including the villains so i mean it is wat it is....i dont think AoU is great or nothing but its far from just average and the nitpicking is ridiculous in it

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
Ultron wasn't threatening though.I blame Whedon for ruining for him. The puns just took away from him. :manny:

Zod had way more reasoning that Ultron breh. Dude turned evil in 2 seconds. stop it :russ:
then how tf is lex a better villain than ultron breh :dahell: either way u go you're contradicting previous statements....ultron puns made him non threatening and corny but lex's puns and god allegories/analogies made him cool? :wtf:....and no he didnt turn evil in 2 seconds, it was gradual because he kept getting more and more corrupted. Have u only seen it once or something?

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
yea he should but its still cap at the end of the day....he's gon toe to toe with some crazy strong ppl in the comics. we talkin bout the same dude who's knocked out namor, knocked colossus off his feet, drew blood from the hulk, and gave spidey that work....everybody in the mcu is taken down a few notches including the villains so i mean it is wat it is....i dont think AoU is great or nothing but its far from just average and the nitpicking is ridiculous in it
Nah Ultron is a monster in the comics and has slaughtered everyone dolo Cap should've got washed and Thor should have fought and whooped his ass the first time. Then when Ultron upgrades later he would be going toe to toe with him to show how more powerful he has gotten with the upgrade. Cap is still human peak or not. It is what it is though Whedon is gone and Russo have the keys for the Avengers movies now. I wonder how they'll handle the space and fantasy elements :patrice:Their great with grouned reality and espionage but Thanos fukkery calls for some big imaginations especially with all the gems and Guardians being thrown in there:gladbron::merchant:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
then how tf is lex a better villain than ultron breh :dahell: either way u go you're contradicting previous statements....ultron puns made him non threatening and corny but lex's puns and god allegories/analogies made him cool? :wtf:....and no he didnt turn evil in 2 seconds, it was gradual because he kept getting more and more corrupted. Have u only seen it once or something?

Ultron was considered a massive disappointment by the brehs here and elsewhere. We all were legit thinking he was going to be a GOAT villain. Lex everybody was skeptical about and I still thought he was a far more threatening villain. Just my opinion breh. :yeshrug:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i like how all fan casting for Lex Luthor is a bald guy, and a guy who famously played a bald guy. Like they couldn't get any number of good actors and shaved their head...

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Strong is dope. For whatever reason they don't want to fukk with :yeshrug: Cranston they actually auditioned.

I think you're underestimating Cranston in the suit.

And I think you're overrating Cranston....... :ufdup:

yes he's a GREAT actor.........:ahh:

But him as Lex:usure:

NOW??:scust:

Its sad Strong isnt considered

2900_mark_strong.jpg

url.jpg

THIS is fukkING LEX LUTHER!!!:blessed:

Look at the intensity of those eyes!:wow:

That jawline!:whew:

The perfect shape of his baldy:ohlawd:

The aura and charisma thats practically jumping off the monitor!:noah:

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
Ultron was considered a massive disappointment by the brehs here and elsewhere. We all were legit thinking he was going to be a GOAT villain. Lex everybody was skeptical about and I still thought he was a far more threatening villain. Just my opinion breh. :yeshrug:
yea he was a disappointment but once they changed it to tony making him and not hank i already knew he wouldnt be the same but i guess thats just me :yeshrug:....the disappointment of ultron was a lot less devastating (for me) than the flat out awfulness of lex but hey opinions are opinions :manny:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
i like how all fan casting for Lex Luthor is a bald guy, and a guy who famously played a bald guy. Like they couldn't get any number of good actors and shaved their head...

This :mjlol: didn't Cranston said that casting him because he played a bald guy before wasn't "inspired" casting. It's like casting Jessica Chastain as Mera because she has red hair or Alex Daddario as WW because she has big t*ts

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
they been talking in circles since BvS dropped breh. when we are arguing that jesse eisenberg as the riddler lex luther was a good villain, we arent having a real conversation.

yea he was a disappointment but once they changed it to tony making him and not hank i already knew he wouldnt be the same but i guess thats just me :yeshrug:....the disappointment of ultron was a lot less devastating (for me) than the flat out awfulness of lex but hey opinions are opinions :manny:
people argue that we gotta let them have super man be their own version dont judge him by the comics let him be emo super man but we gotta hold ultron strictly to the comics. in this universe ultron was created by tony hence him being snarky like tony i dont understand the difficulty with this

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
they been talking in circles since BvS dropped breh. when we are arguing that jesse eisenberg as the riddler lex luther was a good villain, we arent having a real conversation.

people argue that we gotta let them have super man be their own version dont judge him by the comics let him be emo super man but we gotta hold ultron strictly to the comics. in this universe ultron was created by tony hence him being snarky like tony i dont understand the difficulty with this

@gluvnast @Prodigal Syndicate
539.gif