Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Zod was dope, Luthor was controversial..... majority of Marvel's villains outside of Loki been FORGETTABLE. Like Literally forgettable.
what made zod dope exactly? he was one dimensional at best and all he did was destroy shyt.....if he's dope why is ultron, ronan, yellowjacket, alexander pierce, melekith, killian, winter soldier, abomination and obadiah weak? oh lemme guess, its cuz he had a long fight scene compared to the others lol

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
what made zod dope exactly? he was one dimensional at best and all he did was destroy shyt.....if he's dope why is ultron, ronan, yellowjacket, alexander pierce, melekith, killian, winter soldier, abomination and obadiah weak? oh lemme guess, its cuz he had a long fight scene compared to the others lol
Zod was dope because in his mind he was actually a good guy. He was trying to preserve the life of his race. He actually was a bit conflicted over his actions, but continued on cause in his mind its what needed to be done.

Winter Soldier was a dope movie. Top 2 or top 3 MCU movie imo. However, Winter Soldier himself did nothing for me :manny:

I'm hoping Black Panther whoops his ass :yeshrug:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Dope???? Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I don't think so..... Matter fact

I recall people shytting on him when that movie dropped....

And I would know cuz back then.... I enjoyed that movie and I was one of the MINORITY peeps in here that defended him and it.

Luther wasn't controversial... He was just weak and forgettable in his own right!

But I respect you!:lolbron:

Lex was blowing shyt up and creating deadly monsters. He actually said things that were worth remembering from a villain "If God's all powerful, then He's not all good. And if all good, then He's not all powerful." -Lex Luthor

I can't think of one quote from these others movie villains.
Now Jesse's performance as Lex :patrice:

But these Yellow Jacket, whoever the fukk in GOTG, Killain/Syndrome knockoff motherfukka in IM3, Stane, etc...

just meh at best.

I did like Red Skull though. He was underutilized imo.

I would have loved to see a Red Skull/Loki combination. shyt would have been dope :damn:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I don't remember a lot of Marvel villains (Ironman's especially) but i don't remember a fukkin thing about Zod either.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I don't remember a lot of Marvel villains (Ironman's especially) but i don't remember a fukkin thing about Zod either.
I didn't even do nothing
full_zpszxe0xewj.gif

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This needs to be stickied and I'm so lathered up with lube and oil is dripping on the floor as I walk

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Lex was blowing shyt up and creating deadly monsters. He actually said things that were worth remembering from a villain "If God's all powerful, then He's not all good. And if all good, then He's not all powerful." -Lex Luthor

I can't think of one quote from these others movie villains.
Now Jesse's performance as Lex :patrice:

But these Yellow Jacket, whoever the fukk in GOTG, Killain/Syndrome knockoff motherfukka in IM3, Stane, etc...

just meh at best.

I did like Red Skull though. He was underutilized imo.

I would have loved to see a Red Skull/Loki combination. shyt would have been dope :damn:

His voice:scust:

Now if this was Mark Strong portraying Lex.....

Lex would've went down as the greatest Villain of all time even surpassing Nolans Joker.

Jesse couldn't save those lines.....

He's probably the worst DC villain since Halle Berry's villain in Catwoman.

Jonah Hex villain > Lex:pachaha:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
His voice:scust:

Now if this was Mark Strong portraying Lex.....

Lex would've went down as the greatest Villain of all time even surpassing Nolans Joker.

Jesse couldn't save those lines.....

He's probably the worst DC villain since Halle Berry's villain in Catwoman.

Jonah Hex villain > Lex:pachaha:
:jbhmm:

not quite.

And yea you're overreacting. He was nowhere near that bad. He just wasn't OG Lex. But maybe they'll bring in Cranston to play Lex Sr.

I mean, movies have characters that aren't really dead come back all the time :manny:DC seems to be following that trend:troll:

Even though I enjoyed it. That is on Snyder...should have went the safe route. Can't have a divisive villain. Even if it is still better than most of the comp :sas2:

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
Zod was dope because in his mind he was actually a good guy. He was trying to preserve the life of his race. He actually was a bit conflicted over his actions, but continued on cause in his mind its what needed to be done.

Winter Soldier was a dope movie. Top 2 or top 3 MCU movie imo. However, Winter Soldier himself did nothing for me :manny:

I'm hoping Black Panther whoops his ass :yeshrug:
yea ultron also thought he was a good guy :rudy: and had a lot more quotables than zod yet he was "weak" :jbhmm: by your own logic he should've been a strong villain but for some reason (which im sure you'll come up with that'll contradict wat u said) he not :pachaha: shyt is hilarious to me

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
yea ultron also thought he was a good guy :rudy: and had a lot more quotables than zod yet he was "weak" :jbhmm: by your own logic he should've been a strong villain but for some reason (which im sure you'll come up with that'll contradict wat u said) he not :pachaha: shyt is hilarious to me

Yeah, Ultron's shyt talking was top notch. The problem is he didn't back it up. He kicked no one's ass the entire movie.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:jbhmm:

not quite.

And yea you're overreacting. He was nowhere near that bad. He just wasn't OG Lex. But maybe they'll bring in Cranston to play Lex Sr.

I mean, movies have characters that aren't really dead come back all the time :manny:DC seems to be following that trend:troll:

Even though I enjoyed it. That is on Snyder...should have went the safe route. Can't have a divisive villain. Even if it is still better than most of the comp :sas2:

Come on man.... Do you really think Cranston would do a better job than Strong?

For one..... I think they should keep someone well within the same age range of each other like the sources.

In comic reality..... Superman, Batman and a bunch of other cats are all really around the same age but if they wanna make Bruce slightly older than so be it. Young just got of college Lex ain't working, but I don't think they should go the route of now a 60 year old Lex.

If they ever went the route of Lex getting in that green super suit, I think Strong would have a much better carry that much better.

Plus imagine the fighting of Strong:blessed: vs Crankston:scust:

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
Yeah, Ultron's shyt talking was top notch. The problem is he didn't back it up. He kicked no one's ass the entire movie.
i mean he was giving cap that work til others intervened imo but still lex gave out no work and his plans and motives made no sense other than to push the plot and rush setup other shyt...yet he's still a good villain lol

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
i mean he was giving cap that work til others intervened imo but still lex gave out no work and his plans and motives made no sense other than to push the plot and rush setup other shyt...yet he's still a good villain lol
Shouldn't Ultron be able to kick someone like Cap's ass? Them going toe to toe was corny. He hit Cap with several energy blasts and Cap just shakes them off?
But yes I agree about Lex. 'Let me create a monster no one can stop to kill Superman, after he does that I guess I'll die with the rest of humanity.' lol