Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

Cfpw3uaUYAIB6ot.jpg

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
:francis: already copping pleas.... MCU always have terrible villains. What else is new?
The video I just quoted said Zemo was distracting from all the other good shyt going on. :francis:

But he also said its the best movie of the year so far :manny:

Marvel has figured out a way to make their villains irrelevant, but produce high quality films regardless :manny::ehh:

I don't want to hear no shyt about the villain being weak in Black Panther's movie though. :martin:

Last edited:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I agree. ASM may have been meh movies.....that Spiderman was dope..

imo the peter parker was good in the ASM movies but the spiderman was trash.....tobey's spiderman was dope imo but peter parker wasnt as good...but thats mostly cuz i like my spiderman to actually fight and not just web swing and dodge

as far as the early buzz goes i take all that shyt with a grain of salt.....one dude i fukk with said it was dope tho so it got my hopes up more than it already was

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
imo the peter parker was good in the ASM movies but the spiderman was trash.....tobey's spiderman was dope imo but peter parker wasnt as good...but thats mostly cuz i like my spiderman to actually fight and not just web swing and dodge

as far as the early buzz goes i take all that shyt with a grain of salt.....one dude i fukk with said it was dope tho so it got my hopes up more than it already was

Tobey's Peter Parker is fine but they fukked up never evolving the character to the guy who loves to be Spidey despite the downsides. That should've been the conclusion of 2 and the Spidey we needed in 3, instead we got mopey Spidey again.

That's one of the few things they did right in ASM where Spidey actually seemed to enjoy himself from time to time (although they handled it poorly in the second because one minute he's joking, the next he's seeing hallucinations/visions of the people he failed to save).

Conz

Superstar
Daps
that comicbook.com guy said some cryptic shyt.
he "i don't know'd" QuickSilver and Doctor Strange. He also confirmed a death and multiple Spiderman costumes.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:francis: already copping pleas.... MCU always have terrible villains. What else is new?

DCU hasn't necessary had great villain(S) either

But we'll give them a pass cuz "they're DC" :lolbron:

I mean you should always be kinder to the kids, women, and handicap :troll: