Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
You just confirmed what we all thought. You are retarded :mjlol:

You can't handle when someone posts the truth or the facts. I said many times that this would be good, despite the mixed reception so far I still think it will be. I loved Winter Soldier and if you don't believe me go peep the thread. I rave about it. I also liked GOTG until the end. I liked Ant-Man. That's all documented on here. Go read the posts. :ufdup:

What I didn't like is Iron Man 3 or Age of Ultron. I had mixed feelings on both, hated Iron Man 3. Don't come at me because I don't slob down everything Marvel puts out, stan. :pachaha:

That's the problem with you retard Marvel stans. You're too slow to figure out that sometimes things are good and sometimes things aren't. I like the Russos a lot. I'm raving about them right now in the Infinity thread. :ehh:
Russos action sequences + the involvement of Spider-Man is enough for most people to give it a passing grade regardless of writing/plot
stop it you're sooo see through with the backhanded compliment its almost worse as muttering under breath passive aggressive style

BvS thread but somehow you bring up marvel films
Civil War thread so how you bring up marvel bankruptcy
Fox's X-men and deadpool film thread but some way some how your bring up how marvel took an L
saying F5 made more money ....like who cares

DC Stans are like the childish grown man who keep poking the bear when nobody's looking but when the bear snap you want to cry wolf and make a movie out of it

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
stop it you're sooo see through with the backhanded compliment its almost worse as muttering under breath passive aggressive style

BvS thread but somehow you bring up marvel films
Civil War thread so how you bring up marvel bankruptcy
Fox's X-men and deadpool film thread but some way some how your bring up how marvel took an L
saying F5 made more money ....like who cares

DC Stans are like the childish grown man who keep poking the bear when nobody's looking but when the bear snap you want to cry wolf and make a movie out of it
exactly he aint foolin nobody :mjlol: backhanded compliments and slick shyt. i would bring up the receipts from the furious 7 thread and the other ones but this thread is for CA CW

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Yeah man, with this exposure and the popular comic shyt poppin' right now dude will be at a critical mass when the movie drops. Black history month tie-ins to. :mjcry:

This. Is. Wakanda
tumblr_o2txwqM2051tf70vho1_540.gif