Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
What's wrong with them crackin jokes tho... :heh: In the comics they crack jokes all the time... :troll:
Nothing wrong with it. Just in the movies that shyt was way out of place in especially in Ultron.

Also, the dance off in GotG was completely ridiculous:camby:

I just want them to stop doing that. Movie should be dope.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
What's wrong with them crackin jokes tho... :heh: In the comics they crack jokes all the time... :troll:
Graphic Novels don't have jokes all the time.....then its not a problem. When the movies do the same :sas2:
It wouldn't be Earth-616 if they weren't cracking jokes but it's annoying now for some reason.
I don't think cracking jokes is the problem. It was just the Whedon style of jokes got stale. Russos don't have that problem though.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
I agree and disagree. The movie should have been a classic.. it wasn't.

However, if this movie is deemed lesser than Winter Soldier and Avengers. That doesn't mean people should act like its shyt either. :yeshrug:

I'm sure the movie is dope. But imo, this should be better than Winter Soldier. It's got Black Panther in it, c'mon. :mjcry:

I can't wait to see and find out for myself though :manny:
I feel you. I'm just rejecting the idea that there is ever a bad time to do a Batman and Supes movie. A well received movie with those two should make AT LEAST Jurassic World numbers.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Nothing wrong with it. Just in the movies that shyt was way out of place in especially in Ultron.

Also, the dance off in GotG was completely ridiculous:camby:

I just want them to stop doing that. Movie should be dope.

You want a movie to be serious 100% of the time and have no moments of levity.....

Did you not understand how a movie about a talking tree and racc00n could be balls to the wall insane...

The dancing scene was the least of my problems he did that as a distraction because he's an a$$hole. :heh: I mean it threw the bad guy off his game right?!!? The same thing happened in lethal weapon 4 with the chicken dance... :heh:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I feel you. I'm just rejecting the idea that there is ever a bad time to do a Batman and Supes movie. A well received movie with those two should make AT LEAST Jurassic World numbers.
Oh no doubt they dropped the ball. It should have appealed to more people and been a major hit. Although I think Transformers is the only movie(s) that do critically poor and then still do major #s.

I was just saying for the brehs here. BvS should have been a homerun...now its suffering the effects of being between the two most fun movies of the year..

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Graphic Novels don't have jokes all the time.....then its not a problem. When the movies do the same :sas2:

I don't think cracking jokes is the problem. It was just the Whedon style of jokes got stale. Russos don't have that problem though.
Exactly. There's no reason for Hawkeye and BW to be joking around about home improvements while the world is about to be destroyed.

Just stop doing that shyt:yeshrug:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
So back to discussing the actual movie, I am really excited for B.P. if word on the streets is right I can't wait for that nikka solo movie, I still don't like Spidey suit tho :patrice:

Breh it seems like BP stole the movie :wow:

I'm excited and a bit :lupe:.....puts a lot of pressure on Coogler to deliver. It will be one of the most anticipated movies in 2018 :mjcry:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
You want a movie to be serious 100% of the time and have no moments of levity.....

Did you not understand how a movie about a talking tree and racc00n could be balls to the wall insane...

The dancing scene was the least of my problems he did that as a distraction because he's an a$$hole. :heh: I mean it threw the bad guy off his game right?!!? The same thing happened in lethal weapon 4 with the chicken dance... :heh:
1. I don't want the movies to be serious 100% of the time. Not sure where you got that from.

2. I get what they were doing in that scene and I'm saying it was bullshyt. So you have this super powerful villain. Who just told Thanos to go eat a dikk. But then loses b/c he gets distracted from a cac dancing.:aicmon: