Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
I posted my overwhelming praise of winter soldier, ant-man and guardians and @loyola llothta and @wire28 can't seem to understand the concept of liking and enjoying two studios.. :mjlol:

Double the piff for me :ahh: :umad:
0ooIi0z.png
to marvel greatness and its future endeavors..... God's perfection is thus different than human perfection is fellow peers who suffer from "success" will never know

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Everyone on here from Canada?:colehuh:

Edit

It all makes sense now :mjlol:

Last edited:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I'm trying to keep my expectations in check.....but.......

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Campea "not as good as Deadpool." no idea if this movie is good, but fukkin hell, that movie is overrated. nothing can simply be "good" or "decent" anymore. it's gotta be amazing or shyt.

I'm not even sure what that means. Sure, people loved Deadpool but that's mostly because it's really, genuinely funny, not because it's groundbreaking or anything because the story is non-existent and a lot of the flashback pre-origin stuff is mediocre as hell.

well you guys wated ALL cbm to be fun and nothing else ala DEADPOOL, now every fukking cbm gonna be held in regards to that overrated flick smh... hope you over grown children happy with how ya'll abused fun smh

still gonna watch CIVIL WAR just to see black panther kick ass :blessed: