Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I'm kinda :patrice: Schnepp when it comes to comic book movies.

But I trust Campea and the others. Dennis said Spiderman and Black Panther steal the show.

I like listening to campea but he has awful taste. He thinks Thor is the best MCU movie.

I trust faraci more than the rest of these nerds because he approaches it more fron a cinephile angle

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Fixed...let's not imply that the only reason they are being well received is because they are "fun"
Deadpool was the most well done movie. You said that breh :patrice:

Civil War supposedly has some of the same flaws too....its just more fun and endearing....its just better done version. So on that you're right. :manny:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
I like listening to campea but he has awful taste. He thinks Thor is the best MCU movie.

I trust faraci more than the rest of these nerds because he approaches it more fron a cinephile angle
Faraci is a MCU stan though:manny:

He always talking about these movies are for kids, they need to be lighthearted etc.,

He also goes out of his way to shyt on DC.

Daps
Jesus this thread use to be civil, come on brehs it's not even out yet.
Can you people atleast wait till then :snoop:

Anyway I'm pretty excited to see Black panther man, would have never thought that he's actually gunna be on the big screen getting extremely good responses. :wow:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
So back to discussing the actual movie, I am really excited for B.P. if word on the streets is right I can't wait for that nikka solo movie, I still don't like Spidey suit tho :patrice:

Yeah man, with this exposure and the popular comic shyt poppin' right now dude will be at a critical mass when the movie drops. Black history month tie-ins to. :mjcry:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
1. I don't want the movies to be serious 100% of the time. Not sure where you got that from.

2. I get what they were doing in that scene and I'm saying it was bullshyt. So you have this super powerful villain. Who just told Thanos to go eat a dikk. But then loses b/c he gets distracted from a cac dancing.:aicmon:

He didnt lose he got DISTRACTED... it's a common movie formula... :snoop:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For those who have read spoilers does any of the heroes die? Don't tell me who just say yes or no.