Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
BP stealing the show is a very good thing. But wait til Doc Strange comes.. :wow:

Im telling yall doc strange can probably be the best mcu movie until Infinity wars. There's jst SOOO much u can do with that character.

Jards

All Star
Daps
Marvel wasn't gonna fukk around and lay an egg with Black Panther. there's way too much riding on that character. That gives me big hopes for Captain Marvel now too.
Read an interview with the Russo's (I can't remember where - think it was Empire) where they said they saw how much was riding on the character when the character first came out on set in costume and members of the crew started to tear up :mjcry:

Last edited:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Deadpool is a 7/10 good movie... nothing more, nothing less. I personally thought it was funny, but not falling out of my fukkin chair, "omg this one of the funniest movies of all time" funny. If Civil War isn't a better overall movie, that would be a disappointment for me.
Nah, imo Deadpool is top 3 Marvel+Fox. It was a damn near perfect adaptation of the character.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Now that the mindless sheep are out of the way, we can have a discussion. You gotta think, Russos action sequences along with Spider-Man (if don't correctly) and Black Panther (if done correctly! don't waste him!) this should be a really great movie even if it doesn't quite get to the level of Winter Soldier.

That TV spot with Hawkeye and Black Widow had me feeling a little like Joss Whedon did some writing, let's hope that type of shyt is kept to a minimum :scusthov:
Yeah I really hope they not crackin jokes all the time when they fighting each other:shaq2:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Meh, if BvS would have been at Nolan's level it would have done bigger than both. I liked the film but Snyder/WB still blew their opportunity.
I agree and disagree. The movie should have been a classic.. it wasn't.

However, if this movie is deemed lesser than Winter Soldier and Avengers. That doesn't mean people should act like its shyt either. :yeshrug:

I'm sure the movie is dope. But imo, this should be better than Winter Soldier. It's got Black Panther in it, c'mon. :mjcry:

I can't wait to see and find out for myself though :manny: