Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Disney thinks theyre slick by having everyone talk about "How great" the movie is at the water cooler and shyt all month until May, leading to big a$$ box office explosion

this is like some kind of new experimental ultramarketing tactic that could only work for big franchise stuff like Marvel

but it just makes me mad that i have to avoid spoilers for a damn month:beli:

This isn't really new at all Breh. I remember them doing the same thing for Avengers, Winter Soldier, and Guardians

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
This isn't really new at all Breh. I remember them doing the same thing for Avengers, Winter Soldier, and Guardians
Word?
But back when Ultron was releasing I didnt read that Quicksilver died until a couple days before release.
Maybe I havent been paying attention to how early that stuff gets out

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Russos action sequences + the involvement of Spider-Man is enough for most people to give it a passing grade regardless of writing/plot but I don't think the Collider people have an agenda at all. If they're saying it's great then I think it probably is. :manny:

We got our tickets so we'll see in a couple weeks :ehh:

And people think I'm only a fan of DC movies :mjlol:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Russos action sequences + the involvement of Spider-Man is enough for most people to give it a passing grade regardless of writing/plot but I don't think the Collider people have an agenda at all. If they're saying it's great then I think it probably is. :manny:

We got our tickets so we'll see in a couple weeks :ehh:

And people think I'm only a fan of DC movies :mjlol:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jim Vejvoda's tweets are bringing me back down to Earth a bit. His opinion is mixed. Says it's basically a better BvS and doesn't make his Top 5 MCU films. He LOVED Winter Soldier btw.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Jim Vejvoda's tweets are bringing me back down to Earth a bit. His opinion is mixed. Says it's basically a better BvS and doesn't make his Top 5 MCU films. He LOVED Winter Soldier btw.
He's talking like its Age of Ultron status :patrice:

The only one I've seen talk like this though.:manny:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Are any of these cats non fanboys? Look like the same people who said Deadpool is the greatest CBM of all time

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Are any of these cats non fanboys? Look like the same people who said Deadpool is the greatest CBM of all time
:patrice::jbhmm:

BvS really got sandwiched between these two movies. Wrong place, wrong time. :mjcry:

Russo's know how to make fun action movies with characters you care about. I wouldn't doubt them.:yeshrug:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
UxPWVqx.gif

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

BvS really got sandwiched between these two movies. Wrong place, wrong time. :mjcry:

Russo's know how to make fun action movies with characters you care about. I wouldn't doubt them.:yeshrug:

I've come to despise the use of "fun" in movie reviews.

It's fun, it's no fun. I'm not 12, I didn't grow up in a farm and I'm not retarded. fukk fun.

It's fun can get the :camby:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

He's a MCU stan tho, that Jim guy seems like the only level headed one. Devin of course is taking shots at BvS and the Collider crew think that Deadpool is the best CBM ever :mjlol: