Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Aye son what are you signed up on to get texts and alerts
I follow these sites in twitter and am signed up for text alerts.

Well actually i think i turned those off and just left tweet alerts but still.

Look up advanced screenings and sign up with Gofobo.

I also get a lot of emails directly from the studios

Daps
Anyone get tickets? :lupe:

73HyreX.png

No :mjcry:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I follow these sites in twitter and am signed up for text alerts.

Well actually i think i turned those off and just left tweet alerts but still.

Look up advanced screenings and sign up with Gofobo.

I also get a lot of emails directly from the studios

Yeah I'm done with gofobo and WB's advanced screening. Bet tho never thought about the tweet alerts

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
No specifics are known as to why Black Panther is on Iron Man’s side other than he has beef with the Winter Soldier. Does it have anything to do with the explosion he’s in from the trailer? Probably. Will they have a best friend moment where they realize they both have dads allegedly killed by the Winter Soldier? Maybe, but hopefully more tactfully executed than realizing your moms share the same name.
Read more at Team Iron Man - Find Out Who's Siding with Tony

:dead:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I'm done with gofobo and WB's advanced screening. Bet tho never thought about the tweet alerts
What happened with wb and gofobo breh?

But nah this advanced screening is different. There is an overall Twitter for advanced screening and a region specific one. Not sure if they have one in your area.

I actually saw a poll on Twitter yesterday from the Captain America page and I voted and they sent me a link for the pass

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
What happened with wb and gofobo breh?

But nah this advanced screening is different. There is an overall Twitter for advanced screening and a region specific one. Not sure if they have one in your area.

I actually saw a poll on Twitter yesterday from the Captain America page and I voted and they sent me a link for the pass

gofobo wasn't handling this one. I'm not on Twitter like that enough to even peep shyt like this. The only pages I really frequent are giant beat writers and political reporters. Definitely no more tix left for the DC screening of this but its cool, I've waited this long i can wait another month