Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
:wow: we did it again!!! :ahh:

your daddy name T'chaka? mines too! :gladbron: !!!

yeb1kVr.gif

:myman: the offices have been crazy the last month or so. the suits upstairs have been giving us catered lunches every day and word is we may have an oscar winner on our hands :wow:

Film dude from Okayplayer's BEEN seen it. Said he don't think Marvel could make a movie better than this period.

64394-don-t-ask-if-me-if-i-m-alright-hell-naw.gif

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
They cool wit letting spoilers get out this early?

What do they want us normal folk to do now:mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
All I want to know is if Cap dies or not. I don't think my heart could take it if he does:mjcry:

One thing I wasn't thinking about if Spider-man is in this movie. What's to stop him from being an Avenger when they fight Thanos in The last two films. You have to assume once this is all over. The Avengers go back to being a team.

New Roster will probably be Bucky as Cap, Iron Man, Hawkeye, Thor, Spider-man, Hulk, Ant-Man, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Black Panther, The Falcon. Which probably means 3 or 4 of those get killed by Thanos in part 1

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
One thing I wasn't thinking about if Spider-man is in this movie. What's to stop him from being an Avenger when they fight Thanos in The last two films. You have to assume once this is all over. The Avengers go back to being a team.

New Roster will probably be Bucky as Cap, Iron Man, Hawkeye, Thor, Spider-man, Hulk, Ant-Man, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Black Panther, The Falcon. Which probably means 3 or 4 of those get killed by Thanos in part 1

Thor is clearly gonna die in ragnarok

Apex

Banned
Daps

I'm hoping they use some of the Netflix characters (Daredevil, Luke Cage, etc) in Infinity War.