Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
:banderas:bout to cop me a copy

Marvel-Masterworks-Black-Panther.jpg
in issue 19 he fights the kkk

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Is that another one and is it different than the other one? Link?

It's different from the one I posted a few weeks back. Basically that shirt is made out of cotton and is only printed on the front. This new shirt is made out of the same material as same material as under armour. The print is on front and back on this new shirt. The only downside is it's not an official Marvell product like the first one I posted was. I already supported and bought 2 of those. So I see no problem buying these to make more awareness to BP.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
It's different from the one I posted a few weeks back. Basically that shirt is made out of cotton and is only printed on the front. This new shirt is made out of the same material as same material as under armour. The print is on front and back on this new shirt. The only downside is it's not an official Marvell product like the first one I posted was. I already supported and bought 2 of those. So I see no problem buying these to make more awareness to BP.

You say this to say that, yet you post no link breh.

EDIT: I see you added it when I came back to this thread.

Last edited:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
You say this to say that, yet you post no link breh.

EDIT: I see you added it when I came back to this thread.

Link was always there from the original post I made yesterday about them. My bad you didn't see the original post.

Last edited:

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
Does Marvel have the movie rights for enough people to pull this off?

Government wants heroes to start getting registered so that they can be held accountable for their actions should the need arise.

Dumbass Tony Stark, who has tons of friends and allies who depend on their secret identity to protect their families and friends, decides to jump on board.

Captain America understands that this is a foolish move and takes the opposing side.

From there the entire Marvel Universe more or less takes a side except for a few people who stay neutral (ie. Wolverine is an Avenger but he is an X-Man first, and viewed the whole idea as racist against mutants as well as inherently dangerous).

The rest is history...
thank you!!

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you chumps not realize we are a month out, my boy said he is breaking up with his girl for the month of may so he can focus strictly on this movie. He is also taking a month off from work