Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Jards

All Star
Daps
Definitely check out First Avenger. It is underrated. I think we all slept on it because we didn't see the potential of the entire storyline. When you go back and watch it after TWS, you realize how well they stacked the deck for the series.
Yep agree with this - I didn't even finish FA on first viewing. WS surprised the shyt out of me so I'm gassed for CW but watched FA and WS back to back a couple of weeks ago - FA is weak as a standalone when you watch it with WS it's cool for the character build.

And booked my IMAX 3D ticket for this shyt 30th April :blessed:

Gonna be fukking trashed after flying back in from Coachella but have to see this shyt first weekend

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
s-l1600.jpg

Just ordered this and should get it right before the official movie release.

:blessed:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
UPDATE: Well, it looks like we may have jumped the gun on crossover possibilities as ScreenCrush has learned that Woodard won't be playing Mariah Dillard, which means that there will likely be no Luke Cage tie-in. She'll instead be appearing in a small, but pivotal role in the film's opening: "She’ll be playing the mother of an American citizen who was killed during the Battle of Sokovia in Age of Ultron. Her character has a confrontation with Tony Stark where she lays both guilt and blame at him for the death of her son. It’s this encounter that convinces Tony to back the Sokovia Accords that would regulate The Avengers and other “enhanced individuals.”" They also add that Woodard was cast in Captain America: Civil War long before she was cast in Luke Cage, which makes sense considering Civil War wrapped in mid-August 2015 and her role in Luke Cage wasn't confirmed until late September.

I love Alfre Woodard.Already know that scene's going to be:wow:

I wanted them to cast her as Afeni Shakur in the All Eyez On Me movie.