Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I think Civil War should also touch upon Tony feeling resentment towards Captain America for being the "leader" when Tony was the one who set the whole Avengers thing off (along with Fury).

Remember in Age Of Ultron where Tony is sarcastically saying "oh HE'S the leader, I just pay for everything and invent all the cool toys". Tony, even when he's trying to be selfless, is a man of Ego. Tony thinks, that because he was at the forefront of the Avengers Initative, he should have final say on the Sokovia Accord, I want to see that play out

Last edited:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
T'Chaka still being alive while T'Challa is Black Panther is put more into context with this answer Chadwick gave in this interview for Entertainment Weekly:

“There definitely is a sort of tradition that he’s torn between, in terms of how things were done in the past and how things need to happen now in this new world,”

Black Panther: Meet Marvel's fearsome warrior from 'Captain America: Civil War'

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
tumblr_mmti3mtfbO1s9uywro1_500_zpsolkwt16a.gif
:ufdup:
:dame:
BlakeShock.gif

Kinda bullshyt is that, IM 3 was not that good at all :wtf:

and how the fukk it got over a billion dollars is beyond me, to this day. Go figure.
You dun goofed :dame:
giphy.gif

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
I think Civil War should also touch upon Tony feeling resentment towards Captain America for being the "leader" when Tony was the one who set the whole Avengers thing off (along with Fury).

Remember in Age Of Ultron where Tony is sarcastically saying "oh HE'S the leader, I just pay for everything and invent all the cool toys". Tony, even when he's trying to selfless, is a man of Ego. Tony thinks, that because he was at the forefront of the Avengers Initative, he should have final say on the Sokovia Accord, I want to see that play out

Good stuff. I also hope they touch on that Winter Soldier killed Tony Stark's dad as stated in the second movie. That would cause even more friction between the two.

The axe murderer

Daps
Good stuff. I also hope they touch on that Winter Soldier killed Tony Stark's dad as stated in the second movie. That would cause even more friction between the two.
Bruh................ that's a damn good point. Zola implied that HYDRA killed Stark's dad though not sure if it was winter soldier that killed him. But that will definitely be a huge rift between them especially if cap didn't tell stark (however grainy the details). Stark probably still thinks his parents are dead in that car crash right now :dame:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Bruh................ that's a damn good point. Zola implied that HYDRA killed Stark's dad though not sure if it was winter soldier that killed him. But that will definitely be a huge rift between them especially if cap didn't tell stark (however grainy the details). Stark probably still thinks his parents are dead in that car crash right now :dame:

That's also why I think Winter Soldier won't be responsible for T'Chaka's death. Him being responsible (directly or indirectly) for the death of TWO hero's fathers would make him unredeemable, and a Winter Soldier against the rage of T'Challa AND Tony Stark doesn't stand half a chance of survival

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER

It's seems to me watching the scene again the Zola is definitely implying its the Winter Soldier causing those history changes.

Check at 2:10 They show Winter Soldier.

The axe murderer

Daps
That's also why I think Winter Soldier won't be responsible for T'Chaka's death. Him being responsible (directly or indirectly) for the death of TWO hero's fathers would make him unredeemable, and a Winter Soldier against the rage of T'Challa AND Tony Stark doesn't stand half a chance of survival

Breh seriously not even cap could spin this if he was :patrice:
Hell tony stark's dad was a war hero too and cap used to work with him. The levels to this breh :ohhh:

The axe murderer

Daps
It's seems to me watching the scene again the Zola is definitely implying its the Winter Soldier causing those history changes.

Check at 2:10 They show Winter Soldier.

:damn: Hydra and SHIELDS's files were made public in Cap 2 so Tony could find out about it
Now that I think of it............ either bucky coulda done it or Obediah Stane may be revealed to be a Hydra agent to set the starks up. The shyt he was doing in the 1st Ironman movie would have one think he may be about that Hydra life :demonic:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Breh seriously not even cap could spin this if he was :patrice:
Hell tony stark's dad was a war hero too and cap used to work with him. The levels to this breh :ohhh:

I think that's why the Cap movies are the most consistent since they had the same writers for all the movies. So they know the stories inside and out for the most part. By adding the Russo bro's They don't just shoot the script, they helped the writers fine tune the script then they shoot it. If yall have TWS Blu Ray make sure you peeped the commentary track with the writers and the Russo Bros. Very good and informative.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Yeah he's mostly going to be set up by Baron Zemo.