Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Should according to who you? The world doesn't work that way. Shyt happens and you deal with the numbers not your personal feeling about it.
Ironman 3 it's nowhere near a universal thought the movie stunk. It was successful critically and financially.

:camby: that with me and personal
Feelings
I like the divergent series and it's trash to most but I ain't tripping
Maybe I should of been more clear then I was going by what I heard from people i know or people who seen the movie at that time nothin more it maybe a small sample
Size but it was a example

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You think it was that good?:dwillhuh:

Aight, I guess:yeshrug:
I personally liked it yes, but does that even matter? When you are interpreting an aggregate of many people's opinions I don't get where the 'should' aspect comes in? Hundred + people chimed in just like you and this is the result. The End.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I personally liked it yes, but does that even matter? When you are interpreting an aggregate of many people's opinions I don't get where the 'should' aspect comes in? Hundred + people chimed in just like you and this is the result. The End.

Breh, I don't think IM 3 was trash, but 79% on RT? I really can't rock with that.

But if you and others thought it was that good, its cool. I'm not here to change people's minds. :yeshrug:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cap and Tony squashing their beef was soooooo rushed. No way Cap should've let that shyt go THAT quickly.

Then a bunch of shyt not explained, or barely explained. Then Hulk and Black Widow's "relationship" out of the blue. The mood of the movie was a bit too happy considering the topic at hand and the movie that was supposed to follow it (Civil War).

AoU was really not that good.
The Tony and Cap beef was never really squashed and I think that will come into play in Civil War. It was basically we don't have time to figure this out due to Ultron, then it doesn't matter anymore because Tony's quitting. The disagreement and feelings are still there.

I think the Widow/Banner thing gets blown out of proportion. All that we had was two people on the same team that had been working closely together starting to like each other. Outside of going on missions the two of them would have spent a fair amount of time alone together working on that Hulk calming technique, it would make sense they would get to know each other.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Over the years
wvMe0u4.png
I thought Incredible Hulk was good and definitely better than a lot of the other MCU flicks that got more positive reviews.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought Incredible Hulk was good and definitely better than a lot of the other MCU flicks that got more positive reviews.

That's my 3rd favorite Marvel movie

Winter Soldier
Iron Man

Hmmmmm...I think I'll put it 4th....3rd would be Guardians Of The Galaxy

Then The Incredible Hulk.

Still top 5's not bad

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Should according to who you? The world doesn't work that way. Shyt happens and you deal with the numbers not your personal feeling about it.
Ironman 3 it's nowhere near a universal thought the movie stunk. It was successful critically and financially.
IM3 only gets shytted on consistently on here. Ironically by the same stans reaching like stretch armstrong to find ways to say that BvS wasnt a big artistic disappointment.