Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
If history would not go our way then history was "changed"... :yeshrug:
These mofos are like vandaal savage. They probably jump started the Cold war too.
full

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I Seen it today go ahead
I liked the the way they tried to tackle how the world would really react to superman, I also liked how they tried to delve into the way Man of Steel affected everyone's lives and they tried to build upon Supes unsure-ness of being a hero (even though I didn't really like that plot in Man of steel it was nice to build on it) and I liked how it was settled with the sacrifice at the end. The music was piff. The action was top notch because I've never been a critic of cgi if it's done well. Batman's arc was good as well. I didn't like how they forced the nightmares, how they tried to set up the later movies with the meta-humans, or Batman's reasons for at first hating Clark then liking him (I understood it, but it seemed to simple and rushed). I hated Lex's pretentious ass and WW was kinda just there. Everything else was world building and I think they did a good job of showing us Metropolis and Gotham in the new universe.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Cap and Tony squashing their beef was soooooo rushed. No way Cap should've let that shyt go THAT quickly.

Then a bunch of shyt not explained, or barely explained. Then Hulk and Black Widow's "relationship" out of the blue. The mood of the movie was a bit too happy considering the topic at hand and the movie that was supposed to follow it (Civil War).

AoU was really not that good.
AOU was all hype. shyt was weak all the way around. Especially ultron