Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm hyped again after watching the super-cut. On a totally unrelated note though is anyone else thinking Marvel is going to either not allow the infinity gauntlet to be complete or completely nerf it? I can't see them just allowing Thanos to have omnipotent power on screen. It would be too hard to show and impossible to beat.
I don't read comics but got brief overview of him the way I see it they have to make these 2 movies in same theme of cap movies not much joking but more serious tone cuz of who he is
If they ain't gonna kill people off better put there asses in a coma or hospital he has to be a legit threat to where u really question if they will survive and beat him and they can pull it off once we see civil war cuz if the same directors can knock that out the park they can for the part 1 and 2 of this movie and it will be crazy as shyt good
If not we will continue to question the villains in marvel as we do now where they should be a lot better

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Over the years
wvMe0u4.png

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I also liked how they never address Tonys retirement in avengers Age of Trash.

Talk about poor writing.
They did several times. The first was when Dr. Cho said her tech would make his armor obsolete and unnecessary and he said that was the plan. The speech he gave to Banner about wanting to create Ultron was about being able to quit knowing the world was safe. His talk to Cap about fighting to end the fight. All this was a man who wanted to be done but couldn't because he felt responsible for protecting the world.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Ironman 3 got 79% :laff: I'm legit dying

That movie was so bad.

Made over a billion dollars fams.

BlakeShock.gif

Kinda bullshyt is that, IM 3 was not that good at all :wtf:

and how the fukk it got over a billion dollars is beyond me, to this day. Go figure.

Same shyt as transformers just a higher rating but made over a bill which still doesn't make sense
Winter soldier should of made that amount instead :mjcry:

Civil war will tho :ahh:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I also liked how they never address Tonys retirement in avengers Age of Trash.

Talk about poor writing.

Cap and Tony squashing their beef was soooooo rushed. No way Cap should've let that shyt go THAT quickly.

Then a bunch of shyt not explained, or barely explained. Then Hulk and Black Widow's "relationship" out of the blue. The mood of the movie was a bit too happy considering the topic at hand and the movie that was supposed to follow it (Civil War).

AoU was really not that good.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Same shyt as transformers just a higher rating but made over a bill which still doesn't make sense

I get transformers, they been in pop culture for decades and it was their 4th movie. Their movies are damn near critic-proof at this point.

This was only IM's third movie and his 4th showing. IM was not as popular as transformers at the time. IM 2 was a step down from IM 1. IM 1 and IM 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> IM 3. It defied all expectations in the box office.

But what really gets me is the 79% fresh from RT. They bullshytting with that rating, shyt was nowhere close to earning that rating.:camby:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Should according to who you? The world doesn't work that way. Shyt happens and you deal with the numbers not your personal feeling about it.
Ironman 3 it's nowhere near a universal thought the movie stunk. It was successful critically and financially.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I get transformers, they been in pop culture for decades and it was their 4th movie. Their movies are damn near critic-proof at this point.

This was only IM's third movie and his 4th showing. IM was not as popular as transformers at the time. IM 2 was a step down from IM 1. IM 1 and IM 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> IM 3. It defied all expectations in the box office.

But what really gets me is the 79% fresh from RT. They bullshytting with that rating, shyt was nowhere close to earning that rating.:camby:

I like batman v superman more than im3

That's y I can't take ratings serious everybody has their preference tho so I won't knock them but sometimes some films get undeserve hate or praise then money that don't make sense or not enough that don't make sense