Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I was #TeamCap in the shytty Civil War comic book; I am #TeamCap now and I will be #TeamCap in the future.
Iron Man can eat a bag of dikks.

beltreisawesome.gif

this summer gon be lit!

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I think they've known for some time now and their offices have been lit
its been crazy in the offices, people have been going wild. rumor has it the bosses upstairs were seriously contemplating just releasing the movie for free because it felt morally wrong to charge people to view what they consider a true masterpiece :wow:

i have to keep tight lipped but i can tell you this, Civil War will be a genre changing piece of work and if it doesnt win oscar for best picture then :wow:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
its been crazy in the offices, people have been going wild. rumor has it the bosses upstairs were seriously contemplating just releasing the movie for free because it felt morally wrong to charge people to view what they consider a true masterpiece :wow:

i have to keep tight lipped but i can tell you this, Civil War will be a genre changing piece of work and if it doesnt win oscar for best picture then :wow:

You work for Marvel/Disney?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
spidey has the potential to be their version of wonder woman, totally out of place and out of left field in a movie that is already jam packed with story and characters. i'm curious of course and i'm willing to take the gamble but i would not be surprised if his part feels weird. it's gonna take some writer to make it feel natural.

all in all though it's based marvel all day. watching the trailer again for this movie only highlights why bvs is so bad.

"we try and save as many people as we can, sometimes that doesn't mean everybody... but you don't give up"

^ that is the first line in the trailer. cap is already established as a kickass hero far beyond the likes of batman and superman and it is more heroic, optimistic and awe inspiring than anything spoken in snyder's movies. cap is a beacon of hope.

even iron man, the antagonist in this film, believes he is doing what's best for mankind. imagine that, two characters fighting over what it means to be a better hero. give me that movie any day over two idiots fighting over nothing and wondering if they should even be heroes in the first place.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
spidey has the potential to be their version of wonder woman, totally out of place and out of left field in a movie that is already jam packed with story and characters.
Bu-bu-but they ruined the surprise by showing him in the trailers so nobody is going to give a fukk about him when he shows up in the movie!!!!!!!!!:troll:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Bu-bu-but they ruined the surprise by showing him in the trailers so nobody is going to give a fukk about him when he shows up in the movie!!!!!!!!!:troll:
Bu-bu-bu-but your trolling could use some practice chief
:camby:

Cant even troll for your squad properly :snoop:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Bu-bu-bu-but your trolling could use some practice chief
:camby:

Cant even troll for your squad properly :snoop:
What squad...its a favorite refrain of the angry nerd on this forum when they don't like a movie: the trailer ruined it by showing too much.
Maybe you should try not to be so laser focused on this weird Marvel vs DC obsession of yours.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
What squad...its a favorite refrain of the angry nerd on this forum when they don't like a movie: the trailer ruined it by showing too much.
Maybe you should try not to be so laser focused on this weird Marvel vs DC obsession of yours.
Maybe I need to be more laser focused on recruiting:jbhmm:

Any coli poster that wanna be a true comic movie stan and wanna get daps and reps galore, and dont have to worry about their fellow stans lying and playin themselves... ALL in the threads:beli:. Making weak ass corny replies, Come to MARVEL!!:blessed:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Maybe I need to be more laser focused on recruiting:jbhmm:

Any coli poster that wanna be a true comic movie stan and wanna get daps and reps galore, and dont have to worry about their fellow stans lying and playin themselves... ALL in the threads:beli:. Making weak ass corny replies, Come to MARVEL!!:blessed:
giphy.gif