Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Sl3WGLn.jpg

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
s-l1600.jpg

I don't have this particular shirt yet but I have another version of it, the comic BP version and its like spandex materials. I got a XL and and it was pretty loose fitting on me. So a small should be good for you if not you can always tie the bottom up.

:shaq:
just a plain black tee with the necklace design on it would be cool

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
This thought came to me today..

What if that scene in the Civil War comic of Thor owning Iron Man is brought to the MCU Civil War, except it's Black Panther instead of Thor:ohhh: :banderas:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Now that it's simmered down a bit. Let's discuss how Spider-Man doesn't look finished yet. Yeah it's nice to see him but let's hope the finished product looks better than that. His suit looks worse than anything else in the trailer. The suits from the Amazing Spider-Man movies looked better too.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Now that it's simmered down a bit. Let's discuss how Spider-Man doesn't look finished yet. Yeah it's nice to see him but let's hope the finished product looks better than that. His suit looks worse than anything else in the trailer. The suits from the Amazing Spider-Man movies looked better too.
@wire28 do you trust this guy?:jbhmm:

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
Russo Brothers Talk Steve Ditko Inspired SPIDER-MAN Suit; Tease His Role In CIVIL WAR And INFINITY WAR

Joe and Anthony Russo talk in detail here about their take on Spider-Man, revealing that the CGI on his costume is unfinished and promising that his role in Captain America: Civil War will please fans.

24o6bl4.jpg

Forbes recently caught up with Captain America: Civil War directors Joe and Anthony Russo, and it didn't take long for the subject of Spider-Man to come up. This new version of the wall-crawler was revealed for the first time in the latest trailer for the movie last week, and after confirming that revealing him there was always the plan, Anthony shed some light on why they wanted to offer up that small tease. "We went through a very thorough casting process, we tested Tom Holland vigorously with Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr,, we screen tested him along with several other actors, it was a very intense part of making Captain America: Civil War because he was an important part of the movie to us. Finally it’s all secure and we’re at a place where we can present him even in just a small taste." As for how big his role here will be, Joe promises that fans will be "happy," while his brother added: "Part of the fun of Spider-Man is that this film is basically a war amongst the Avengers and Spidey does not have the baggage that all these other characters have. He enters the story after the conflict that is happening between the Avengers and that gives him a very unique place in the story."

Asked to comment on the "mixed" response to Spider-Man's MCU costume, both brothers seemed confident that fans will be happy when they see him in the movie itself, though Joe was quick to point out that his new look is one everyone is on board with at Marvel. "The design of the costume is what it is. That’s the design that we love, it’s the design that Kevin Feige loves and so on. He’s a very popular character so it’s always going to be controversial, people are always going to love or hate what you do with him, but all we can do is make sure that we love it, that we are true to ourselves and true to how we feel about the character and then hope that everybody else digs it. And there is still effects work that needs to be done on it."

The question now of course is whether we'll see the costume evolve, and while Joe would only say that Spidey's invovlement in Avengers: Infinity War is "To be determined. We’ll see," he went on to confirm that we'll likely see some alterations made as time passes. "Without question. We like making strong choices with characters so while this might be a slightly more traditional, Steve Ditko influenced suit, it is certainly in our vocabulary to develop it into something more extreme as the storytelling requires. I think there are things that people will discover when they see the film about why the suit operate the way it does, why the eyes move, all that stuff is substantiated. Everybody wants the answers yesterday but then what would be the point of seeing the movie?" As for why fans should invest in yet ANOTHER big screen take on Spider-Man, he continued:

"I’m a skeptical fan and I would look at the multiple version and I would even go, ‘Guys, give me a break. Let me wash my palette clean of whatever the last interpretation was because you’re exhausting me!’ However, there are a couple of key factors here. One of them is that he’s back in the Marvel Universe, he’s interacting with characters that you’ve never seen him interact before, it’s actually a young actor playing the part which is a new interpretation of the character and that’s what I remember about the character when I was a kid. The cons are obviously fatigue but the pros are that it could potentially be a really invigorating piece of story telling and a catalyzing interpretation of the character. At the end of the day, the purpose here is to deliver a Spider-Man that people will **** themselves over."

Apex

Banned
Daps
What are some things I can be reading/watching/listening to to get my fix before the movie comes out, brehs?