Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Brehs I feel like they leaked half the movie already or enough of it that I already know what happens. I'll just be watching the movie just to fill in the blanks. Why are there so many trailers for a movie that doesn't come out for two more months!? If the movie is finished why don't they just released it already? This is some nonsense. :smh:

Nah I don't think so at all, we haven't seen one glimpse of baron zemo yet who's the main villian and how him and hydra play into it

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Brehs I feel like they leaked half the movie already or enough of it that I already know what happens. I'll just be watching the movie just to fill in the blanks. Why are there so many trailers for a movie that doesn't come out for two more months!? If the movie is finished why don't they just released it already? This is some nonsense. :smh:

Its most likley to not get outshined by BvsS.

But im with you, i havent watched a trailer since the first one that dropped. dont wanna know all the cool stuff before i go in. Kinda wish i didnt see the spidey pic either, but oh well. Im sure ill forget most of the stuff ive seen by may.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin

Breh you havent seen Agent 13, Baron Zemo, Everett Ross, barely any Crossbones, Black Panther has alot of screen time, and you've only seen 10 seconds at most, etc. the movie is 2 and a half hours long and you've only seen about barely 5 minutes of footage

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town

I agree, I wish everyone would take hints from the way The Matrix, The Blair Witch, and Cloverfield was marketed. Drop that shyt a month before with only a little tease and watch the internet lose their shyt. I really think they underestimate how much mystery would work as a marketing ploy.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
They said the same thing about making a Black Panther solo. They are playing coy, some if not all will make it to Infinity War.
I thought that was one of the points for creating the Netflix universe...

To bring them all in the infinity war... Like they're going to do Avengers, new Avengers, Netflix casts, GOTG, Inhumans (since no Xmen) etc.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree, I wish everyone would take hints from the way The Matrix, The Blair Witch, and Cloverfield was marketed. Drop that shyt a month before with only a little tease and watch the internet lose their shyt. I really think they underestimate how much mystery would work as a marketing ploy.

Um hello I've been saying that for days now...movies like these don't even need trailers...trailers are meant to get you interested in a movies give you a small glimpse but shyt everyone was going to go see it regardless

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Um hello I've been saying that for days now...movies like these don't even need trailers...trailers are meant to get you interested in a movies give you a small glimpse but shyt everyone was going to go see it regardless
Dude. 95% of the audience isn't plugged into movie news like us. They need to be hit over the head in order to get excited.