Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I really like how they drove that point in winter soldier and a bit in avengers 1 . By the first avengers movie even Nick was probably getting suspicious when they ordered the nuke strike on new york. This dialogue between him and cap was good
Nick Fury: After New York, I convinced the World Security Council we needed a quantum surge in threat analysis. For once we're way ahead of the curve.

Steve Rogers: By holding a gun at everyone on Earth and calling it protection.

Nick Fury: You know, I read those SSR files. Greatest generation? You guys did some nasty stuff.

Steve Rogers: Yeah, we compromised. Sometimes in ways that made us not sleep so well. But we did it so the people could be free. This isn't freedom, this is fear.

:usure: Cap was right...

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Thunderbolts n X-Force are:demonic:

Or in the Ultimates 2 when the Avengers n other heroes were legit government spec ops teams, going to foreign countries the US didn't fukk with and disarming them of their nuclear stockpiles n shyt :whoo:
I need Agent Venom for the black ops fukkery :wow:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
@B_Da_Mang89 Just finished up Infinity Gauntlet and The Thanos Imperative :whoo: Both was flames breh. Thanos is DOPE. And Star Lord and Nova did thier thing in the latter.

When you get the chance, you should read what leads up to The Thanos Imperative. X-Men: Kingbreaker/Secret Wars(you can start with either), War of Kings and Realm of Kings, goes in that order. :banderas: No Thanos in them, but they had some great Guardians of the Galaxy, Inhumans, Shi'Ar Imperial Guard, n Starjammers shyt in them. Marvels cosmic side is soooooo extensive breh. You can argue all day about DC vs Marvel Earth shyt, but cosmic..:wow:no contest, Marvel STOMPS DC.

im giving you to much shyt breh :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
When you get the chance, you should read what leads up to The Thanos Imperative. X-Men: Kingbreaker, War of Kings and Realm of Kings, goes in that order. :banderas: No Thanos in them, but they had some great Guardians of the Galaxy, Inhumans, Shi'Ar Imperial Guard, n Starjammers shyt in them. Marvels cosmic side is soooooo extensive breh. You can argue all day about DC vs Marvel Earth shyt, but cosmic..:wow:no contest, Marvel STOMPS DC.

im giving you to much shyt breh :mjlol:

Nah you good fam. I started fukking with Cosmic after I read the GOTG run back in 2010 that was piff. Needed something else to check for not a big fan of The Lantern core and all that so you might be right marvel cosmic is a lot more palatable IMO. And fukk the Inhumans. X-Men all day.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
@cmvegeta I see you too breh. I think you was giving me suggestions on reading ish too.
@B_Da_Mang89 got the propa titles on there. Annihilation was another dope one (the second annihilation event was lukewarm for me though) The other Thanos titles not related to those events directly was Marvel: The End, Magus Saga and Epiphany:Thanos. Jim Starling writing Thanos is the stuff of legends breh :banderas:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
@B_Da_Mang89 got the propa titles on there. Annihilation was another dope one (the second annihilation event was lukewarm for me though) The other Thanos titles not related to those events directly was Marvel: The End, Magus Saga and Epiphany:Thanos. Jim Starling writing Thanos is the stuff of legends breh :banderas:

his Warlock shyt is honestly some of my fav comics ever :wow:Such an underappreciated, under known character

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
his Warlock shyt is honestly some of my fav comics ever :wow:Such an underappreciated, under known character
Warlock............. that's another character who's debut I'm looking forward to. I wonder if Magus is gonna be in the infinity movies too :ohhh: