Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Yea my first impression from the beginning is they'd just have glorified cameo shots of them fighting off whatever generic alien army Thanos has ravaging NYC (among other cities/countries)... before we're redirected to whatever all the 'relevant' heroes (no offense) are doing to combat Thanos head on.

Luke Cage, DD, Iron Fist, Punisher, Jessica Drew and Hellcat are cool no doubt... but i'd expect they'd just get crumbs, or maybe a nice exchange between Jessica and Stark, or DD and Spidey or CA.
Yeah.........even with a 2 part series

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
why tf yall want the Defenders in there when those characters are barely in any of the main comic inspirations for Russos Infinity War(Infinity Gauntlet, Infinity, Infinity Crusade and other cosmic stories)

I know it doesnt exactly have to be like the comic but come on now. Shouldnt they be holding down Earth :mindblown:.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
#TeamStark all day, every day. I had my issues with some of the things he and Reed did in the comics (cloning Thor, using the Negative Zone as a prison), but at the end of the day at least Tony tries to come up with solutions while all Cap does is spout boy scout bullshyt without providing suggestions to solve problems. Same goes for the incursions.

Btw, I don't see the issue with superhero registration. Cops wear badges. I can look up who works for the FBI, CIA, etc. Vigilante crime fighting is illegal. If you want to fight crime, what's wrong with being registered to do it? Don't bring up their families not being safe because cops and other crime fighters face the same issue. Mutant registration is an actual violation of rights. Making sure nikkas are officially documented to fight crime isnt.
but you can't look up navy seals and definitely don't look up black ops type of operations

plus not all heroes fight crime... some are born with powers... like some people are born black... and some are born jewish... see where they going with this

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Registration Act on the surface seems like a safe way to keep heroes in check.

But underneath, they want the heroes to do what the country WANTS them to do. Save who the country WANTS them to save. Stop who the country WANTS them to stop. :sas2:

It basically turns them into a more powerful government spec/black ops unit.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Registration Act on the surface seems like a safe way to keep heroes in check.

But underneath, they want the heroes to do what the country WANTS them to do. Save who the country WANTS them to save. Stop who the country WANTS them to stop. :sas2:

It basically turns them into a more powerful government spec/black ops unit.
It also could be used as a hit list

Hydra pretty much had 1 in winter solder and almost used shield into wiping fools off the map

The axe murderer

Daps
It also could be used as a hit list

Hydra pretty much had 1 in winter solder and almost used shield into wiping fools off the map
Bruh the weaponry hydra had at their disposable even without the superheroes was insane. With the superheroes is overkill :dame:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
12805994_1320235874659648_837938669306713545_n.jpg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Bruh the weaponry hydra had at their disposable even without the superheroes was insane. With the superheroes is overkill :dame:

I SURELY HOPE THEY ADDRESS THIS WITHIN THIS MOVIE..... :stopitslime: Hydra still exists.... and who knows what OTHER governments they also infiltrated!?!?! :mindblown:

Just think about the thunderbolts / xforce black ops shyt the govt could use at their disposal.... :mindblown: There's a reason CAP doesnt want them to register...

The axe murderer

Daps
I SURELY HOPE THEY ADDRESS THIS WITHIN THIS MOVIE..... :stopitslime: Hydra still exists.... and who knows what OTHER governments they also infiltrated!?!?! :mindblown:

Just think about the thunderbolts / xforce black ops shyt the govt could use at their disposal.... :mindblown: There's a reason CAP doesnt want them to register...
Yeah that's a good point and you watch agents of SHIELD? Yet ANOTHER organization sanctioned by the US government
ATCU
infiltrated by Hydra. This shyt drives the point even deeper :dahell:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin

Thunderbolts n X-Force are:demonic:

Or in the Ultimates 2 when the Avengers n other heroes were legit government spec ops teams, going to foreign countries the US didn't fukk with and disarming them of their nuclear stockpiles n shyt :whoo:

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros
I really want Daredevil to be in Avengers 3. I think it would really legitimize the Marvel TV universe and would be something different, as DC doesn't connect their TV/Movie universes.
Please No!! Daredevil is flawless... Don't let big Hollywood fukk with it.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_8y6a2rdritwcgwcwo40ggok08_640.png

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Thunderbolts n X-Force are:demonic:

Or in the Ultimates 2 when the Avengers n other heroes were legit government spec ops teams, going to foreign countries the US didn't fukk with and disarming them of their nuclear stockpiles n shyt :whoo:

:francis: Pretty much.... The X-force run when cyclops had them killing people had me like... :dwillhuh:

I mean I get why cyclops took extreme measures but shyt... You serious??? :dahell: That nikka wasnt taking any chances...

Just imagine with the govt's resources and military weaponry a black budget and super powered task force. You could legitimately cause so much chaos in the world :mindblown:

This aint the old military cap was enrolled in fighting the nazi's and hydra when everything was clear cut...

There's a clear reason why Cap was the first one NOT to trust the govt...:francis: and you know what they did when he told them no, they tried to kill him point blank...:usure:

The axe murderer

Daps
:francis: Pretty much.... The X-force run when cyclops had them killing people had me like... :dwillhuh:

I mean I get why cyclops took extreme measures but shyt... You serious??? :dahell: That nikka wasnt taking any chances...

Just imagine with the govt's resources and military weaponry a black budget and super powered task force. You could legitimately cause so much chaos in the world :mindblown:

This aint the old military cap was enrolled in fighting the nazi's and hydra when everything was clear cut...

There's a clear reason why Cap was the first one NOT to trust the govt...:francis: and you know what they did when he told them no, they tried to kill him point blank...:usure:
I really like how they drove that point in winter soldier and a bit in avengers 1 . By the first avengers movie even Nick was probably getting suspicious when they ordered the nuke strike on new york. This dialogue between him and cap was good
Nick Fury: After New York, I convinced the World Security Council we needed a quantum surge in threat analysis. For once we're way ahead of the curve.

Steve Rogers: By holding a gun at everyone on Earth and calling it protection.

Nick Fury: You know, I read those SSR files. Greatest generation? You guys did some nasty stuff.

Steve Rogers: Yeah, we compromised. Sometimes in ways that made us not sleep so well. But we did it so the people could be free. This isn't freedom, this is fear.