Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hugo Weaving has said he has no desire to do that role again

Well fukk em. Its a red mask anyway. Stick it on any cac and bring that man back. Marvel has yet to give us a consistent villain. Im praying thanos gets a proper portrayal and is not one shot and done. His build up so far is epic

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
They really cant
Its almost amazing how they managed to make it pop with the animated shyt with them bland ass characters
DC like the brand of comics for muthafukkas who cant dunk

:what: I ain't biased, but give DC it's props. They don't have bland characters. And I always have the Captain America films it's props.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Finally got to watch it on my tv, and I noticed they had the casualties and money lost for all the "disasters"

New York: $18.8B, 74 dead
D.C.: $2.8B, 23 dead
Sokovia: $474B, 177 dead
2,000+ died on 9/11 when the planes hit the towers but less than 500 combined died during a alien invasion, a killer robot, and a neo nazi terrorist group attack:mjpls:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
tumblr_o3u2qf6Zvi1rtup1qo1_540.gif

tumblr_o3u2qf6Zvi1rtup1qo2_540.gif

BP looking at them like :usure::what:

:russ::russ::russ: that's my favorite part..... Panther is like you really fukked up now... dont you know who I am??? :ufdup:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Man who cares who did what first or who copied who! We're getting to see the characters we grew up watching on tv/reading about in comics on film. As long as the movies are good I could care less about who did first or best.

I agree with this 100%! What a time to be alive! So much comic book piff coming to theaters this year.:wow:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I think this has a real chance to be Marvel's best film. I like the story, it has a lot of backstory that makes sense and it has the Russos directing. I think they'll keep some humor but it's obviously going to be more politically driven and violent which the MCU needs. I don't mind a good action/comedy. I thought Guardians of the Galaxy was very good in that respect and Ant-Man was okay too. But then I didn't care for Iron Man 3 and Age of Ultron was very average.. this will be different. Winter Soldier is the best Marvel movie so far, the action sequences were great and everyone was using live fire if that makes sense. The bullets were real. This could definitely top that.

Can't wait :whew:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I agree with this 100%! What a time to be alive! So much comic book piff coming to theaters this year.:wow:
Breh if you would have told me in 1996 in twenty years we would have X-Men vs Apocalypse, the Avengers and Spider-Man in the same film, Deadpool having a R-rated blockbuster, Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman in the same film, and the fukking Suicide Squad all in a film in the same year I would thought you were smoking crack. What A Time To Be Alive:mjcry:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Man these dude complaining about Spiderman and the new reboot are probably the same dudes who were on some:
"..but, but, but...he ruined DareDevil:damn:" when Ben Affleck was first cast as Batman

same dudes who were on some:

"He looks fat:scust:, why are his ears so short?:damn:" when the first picture of Ben Affleck in the suit come

Same dudes who are now on some:
"Batfleck is the best Batman we've seen:banderas:" (Despite the movie not even being out)

You dudes need to stop being so fickle and learn how to be patient. All we've seen is 5 damn seconds of the Tom Holland Spiderman. Give the dude a fukking chance:rudy:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Was t expecting my nikka spidey in that last shot. Antoniobanderas.gif

So nochalant, care free dropping by jacking caps shield. Please do him justice even if its only a cameo:mjcry: