Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
@Groot :ehh:
CdOuL4lUkAEeIvx.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

On another note. THIS is the reason, I'm not feeling all of those characters being in Batman Vs Superman. The shyt just doesn't feel organic. Like when The GOTG finally come into play during the Infinity Wars that shyt will be SPECIAL. you watched the shyt build up over like a decade and a half worth of films. It doesn't just feel thrown together.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
On another note. THIS is the reason, I'm not feeling all of those characters being in Batman Vs Superman. The shyt just doesn't feel organic. Like when The GOTG finally come into play during the Infinity Wars that shyt will be SPECIAL. you watched the shyt build up over like a decade and a half worth of films. It doesn't just feel thrown together.
I get what you're saying, but they couldn't follow the exact Marvel model. Marvel had a 5 year head start on their universe :manny:

It all depends on BvS though. If they execute that well and the cameo's of the other characters feels organic it can work. :ehh:

Its kind of going to be like watching the Avengers from jump and then seeing them get their own films. Its all about the execution now. :yeshrug: