Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
tumblr_o3u4hcrM2b1sprtmco2_500.gif

tumblr_o3u4hcrM2b1sprtmco3_500.gif

tumblr_o3u4hcrM2b1sprtmco1_500.gif

:banderas:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I honestly like Spidey old school/new school look. Especially the eyes showing expression..

People forget, he's a kid. Really a kid this time..., I expect his movies to be more kid oriented but still dope... But he's still a kid compared to these :flabbynsick: superheroes in this movie.

But his intro was dope... Underoos (basically shouting out the kid like costume) :banderas:

That Venom movie though:banderas:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
I have some complaints:
1) They've revealed too much in the trailers.
2) There's too many characters in the movie. It will be difficult flesh out some of their stories (i.e.: Black Panther, Spider Man)

I'm more excited for the Thor/Hulk movie.

nikka it's a two and a half hour long movie, we barely seen 5 minutes of footage. We havent seen Zemo, Everett Ross, Agent 13, barely any General Ross, barely any Black Panther whose role is huge (and said to have been done amazing), Spider Man was said to have been done great and Ant-Man was said to have damn near stolen the movie and we've barely seen either, etc. Not to mention the trailers are very obviously chopped and edited in a way that is extremely non linear.

Early reviews say that despite all the characters, it's far and away a Cap n Bucky movie, that's why it's over 2 and half hours. Enough time to flesh everyone out, AoU was to short.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Well they fukked up by even allowing Doom not to be used in their films. So they are not without fault for all of this mayhem.

Eh....

I see your point but if Marvel didn't sell the cinematic rights to a few of their characters they most likely wouldn't exist for us to have this conversation in 2016. They were on the verge of bankruptcy.

Fred.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
How does this compare to the destruction and lives lost in the battle of Metropolis? I'm starting to think Superman has some competition :noah:

Not even close. :sas1:

So that’s exactly what scientist Charles Watson and his hazard-assessment team at Watson Technical Consulting did, at the request of BuzzFeed. By running analytical models on the Metropolis stand-ins of New York and Chicago, Watson estimates that some 129,000 people would have died so that Henry Cavill and Michael Shannon could finally punch each other, with another 250,000 going missing in the rubble, and nearly a million beyond that left injured. (The extent to which their injuries would prevent them from expressing gratitude to Superman for coming to their planet, so he could save it from threats he himself provoked, was unfortunately not included in the report.)

Science estimates that the damage done by Man Of Steel was worse than 9/11

He's a menace :sas2:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There will be fukkery most def. Either there will be some low key dumbing down (I doubt it, but you never know), or there is no dumbing down of T'Challa and his supporting cast, and you'll see a strong, borderline irrational push back from the racists that most BP fans are quite used to by now.

imho, T'Challa himself has never been the main issue. The real issue is that how the mainstream will react when he not only is rolling with his inner circle, but also when he and his inner circle are portrayed in a highly competent manner and proudly rep their country, even if they do so in a low key antagonistic manner.

There will be push back by default, simply because the majority of the cast is black. Bet that.

If we've learned anything from Star Wars they will find a way to emasculate him and make him look weak. I wouldn't be surprised if they made Black Panther a homosexual.