Can't front no more, Kendrick Lamar is trash...

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
this became very obvious to me when DAMN. came out and HUMBLE. got played more than any Katy Perry song from the last five years

I think Kendrick could make good music but he'd rather profit off these pretentious white kids for a little bit so his family can eat well and I don't blame him :manny:

My friend that went to his concert said it looked like a fukking Klan rally
Drake concerts are the same way....

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
nikka, how are you acknowledging that he has taken but just because you listened to All the Stars, you can just say he's ass.

Come on...

Somebody

All Star
Daps
Like put J.Cole on that song with Sza... PLEASE.

Kendrick had about 2 forgettable verses that were about nothing.

nikkas look at me crazy for saying but I'm dead ass.. Dude is overrated imo

cole better than ken, but he entering that try hard space and it’s mostly cause he afraid to fail. he want the respect of his idols so bad that he out here lookin as :flabbynsick: as them.

he would have def been better on the track if he could find a way to not be overtly political like he did on that miguel track about chillin. mans ruined the vibe of a track forcin in some shyt that sound like it was written for something else, but he jus had to use it:snoop:

i don’t think he gets that he can make tracks that aren’t overtly political and still be taken seriously as a political figure outside the music or even jus outside of his singles. but because singles are what he struggles with, he refuses to get better at it.

but even jus vocally, when i hear him, i feel the need to listen to everything he says, and kendrick rarely has that ability to be so concise. :manny:

at least kendrick not turnin into the male janelle monae like him:hubie:

No Hook

Feet On Land
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Kendrick is far from trash. He's just not for everybody. He makes sense when he raps and I can understand him. @O.T.I.S. what exactly makes him ass to you?

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
for the life of me, I can't remember any of his lines that stick to me in the Black Panther soundtrack. It's crazy how he's hailed the lyricist of this generation :mindblown: The bar is set so low.

He just rambles. I can do all that ramblimg too. Just find two words that rhymes and try to use them in a bar with a psuedo-conscious talking points

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Like put J.Cole on that song with Sza... PLEASE.

Kendrick had about 2 forgettable verses that were about nothing.

nikkas look at me crazy for saying but I'm dead ass.. Dude is overrated imo
Red Light, Green Light, Red Light Green light, Fast Car!! :skip:

GKMC is forever classic but I struggle with him outside of that. WOAT features artist, the bizzaro land Busta in that regard. This era with him Drake & Cole at the forefront is super extra mediocre. That said, he's the best of the three...

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

tenor.gif