Can't front no more, Kendrick Lamar is trash...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He's the worst thing about the soundtrack
He does this weird thing where he repeats lines over and over but just louder and more aggressively cause he can’t find shyt to say

Look at what Jay Rock did it’s clear Kendrick is masking his lyrical flaws

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
for the life of me, I can't remember any of his lines that stick to me in the Black Panther soundtrack. It's crazy how he's hailed the lyricist of this generation :mindblown: The bar is set so low.

He just rambles. I can do all that ramblimg too. Just find two words that rhymes and try to use them in a bar with a psuedo-conscious talking points
A lyricist with no quotables :heh:

Coli dudes will turn blue in the face to argue why they don't matter to keep this lil nikka on a pedestal too

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This is almost word for word what I said after he dropped that Control verse.

I was arguing that Big Sean had the best verse on that track... and i'll STILL argue that Big Sean had the best verse on that track.
nikkas is hot because I actually said it IRL..:mjlol:

I BEEN saying this though. Like foreal, it legitimately bothers me how this dude gets dikkride for saying absolutely nothing when nikkas like Lupe or nikkas in his own group spit better

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
cole better than ken, but he entering that try hard space and it’s mostly cause he afraid to fail. he want the respect of his idols so bad that he out here lookin as :flabbynsick: as them.

he would have def been better on the track if he could find a way to not be overtly political like he did on that miguel track about chillin. mans ruined the vibe of a track forcin in some shyt that sound like it was written for something else, but he jus had to use it:snoop:

i don’t think he gets that he can make tracks that aren’t overtly political and still be taken seriously as a political figure outside the music or even jus outside of his singles. but because singles are what he struggles with, he refuses to get better at it.

but even jus vocally, when i hear him, i feel the need to listen to everything he says, and kendrick rarely has that ability to be so concise. :manny:

at least kendrick not turnin into the male janelle monae like him:hubie:
Basically all facts.

Kendrick needs better writers or a review process. He’s too unnecessarily wordy

That’s why Lupe called him out. He knows he’s not an elite writer like that.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
He's been getting worse with every album. DAMN is his worst effort so far. I fear for the next one.
Agreed...and to think he didn't get any Grammys for GKMC and that was the album that I think is only Grammy worthy

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Sure does

Drake has the biggest black fanbase in rap

Y’all have to realize he is the GOAT rapper for black females, and for a generation he is everything that Hov was from 97 to 2004
If we’re being honest, Drake has a bigger black fan base than kanye does right now.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
nikka, how are you acknowledging that he has taken but just because you listened to All the Stars, you can just say he's ass.

Come on...
Not sure if you worded this right

But like I said, I BEEN felt like this. It wasn't until All The Stars did I actually just flat out say it IRL to everyone who talks about the song.

Can't lie, dude is buns to me. Overrated:yeshrug:

He has some classic shyt though. Section 80c GKMC, etc. but the hype he gets for being "lyrical" hasnt struck me. I feel J.Cole is better

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I been saying this...

I keep asking anyone to post a dope verse or at least a dope bar of his that isn't at least partially gibberish(like most of his verses are), and instead of just posting a kendrick verse, nikkas get deep in their feelings and throw around insults

He definitely has a team of people on his payroll nuthugging him on this site

Or they could be bots :yeshrug:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Sure does

Drake has the biggest black fanbase in rap

Y’all have to realize he is the GOAT rapper for black females, and for a generation he is everything that Hov was from 97 to 2004

No black women I know fukk with him like that breh. They look at him as a cornball. You (a grown man) seem to like the nikka wayyyyy more then these bytches do nikka.

Never understood how cats can say all this about Kendrick as far as being trash or pushed by a money machine and then turn around and state inorganic artist like Drake, Future, insert garbage pail rapper......are not.....nikkas have complexities out this world.

If the music sounds good it sounds good. But Drake fans rely on his popularity and or fan base in regards to his talent

Future fans rely on whats hot in the clubs in regards to his talent.

But rarely if ever these days do we judge artist by the MUSIC......its all this extra shyt......:mjlol::mjlol:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
:mjlol:

I'll bump anyone that makes a good song.

I don't have not one Migos, Drake, or Future song in rotation at the moment. I got Nipsey, Krit, and some old shyt excluding the BP soundtrack at the moment. Especially not Migos. So...

fukk Kendrick and fukk you too:umad:

:russell:

Kendrick been out of rotation for a minute.........didn't enjoy the BP soundtrack that much .....but trash? :snoop::snoop::snoop:

Anyways PHryme is the dopest album this year , Nip is a close second........but if you honestly think Kendrick is trash.......your taste in music is trash breh.........and just because you don't have the songs in rotation doesn't mean you don't listen to them :comeon: