Can't Be Primetime If You're Afraid Of The Dark #Pac12AfterDark: Stanford @ Colorado Tonight on ESPN 9PM

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I want them to win but they gonna get these jokes just like everybody else :manny:

I don't feel bad for them losing today, they did it to themselves and not many people underestimate a Stanford team . People may see their record but the Cardinal is known to make teams pay if you keep them hanging around.
Colorado built like a June Jones team, they need to start recruiting potential portal guys TONIGHT

Well, Prime's eldest Son played for him :yeshrug:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
To be fair Deion has been saying from the beginning he has to get more dogs to compete and that’s every evident. Really an inexcusable loss.

Colorado has been getting overwhelming favorable media coverage. It will be interesting to see how it will be now. Skip Baylee’s will lead the show Monday with it since cowboys play Monday night it’s beyond over saturated at this point.
I'm not treating this team like its 2018 Clemson or anything, but they have more talent at probably every position group than Stanford. Even SU's QB was just being used like a glorified running back in the first half before they realized "these dudes really can't defend any quick pass". And this is the second time I've watched where someone just slanted them to death.

They may have changed the coverages up OD like the announcer said but they still got outcoached like a mf

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
29- 0 at half against a trash team. No excuses. Terrible coaching. Not knowing how to substitute. Undisciplined players. The game was lost when they Punted on that 4 and 1 while standfor had momentum and leading to another standford score. Then like dummies they go for it on 4 and 4 while up 10 points and near their own red zone. These are the plays that might hurt their recruiting cause it just bad coaching.

They needed a W to have some momentum to finish out the season. Its over. The time to be flashy is over. Prime needs to start making some adjustments starting with the coaches.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
He was torched on D. Pretty easy choice. What’s the logic going first in OT twice now? Someone should ask him that in the presser
I mean it didnt matter cause they scored anyway. And if they didnt start with the ball they would have started with it the 2nd time right?

Bottom line that was garbage play calling on the goal line and just a bad play by Shedeur forcing it to Hunter.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
At some point Deion has to start helping the man out or something

Fold your arms while your defense is getting drugged late night brehs
Deion isn't actually coaching shyt though, Same as Coach O used to do :russ:

He gotta stop with all the dumb ass political shyt and play the guys who give him the best chance to win. Dude had Travis play damn near every snap tonight even after getting rocked AGAIN in that same spot as before. There's no way that kid was even 70% tonight.

Ron Mexico

Superstar
Daps
Going for it on 4th down when they were up 10 was so stupid.

Coaches and players totally blew it in that 2nd half.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The crazy thing is the game was close most of the game Colorado would have prob won. Stanford is a running team but they were down so big and then found out they had some Mike evans breh and the rest is history

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Breh I'm legit stunned. That's unreal.

shyt is sad but it's looking like it.

On some real shyt, you lose like that and your players fussing at each other, you about to start hurting feelings as a coach and these kids can't take that shyt

Why the Comari kid didn't play?