Candace Owens: I married a white man because I couldn't find a Black man to stimulate me mentally. My white husband is brilliant.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Yea we wouldn't anyone saying otherwise is trolling

This girl is a mid 4 or 5 in the face on her best day with a old 50 year old whyte woman body. Bless her heart but we not going. She being honest with us, we need to be honest with her. Nobody goes to bed at night wishing they was in the bed with no candance owens lol
That's what i'm thinking too. She ain't pretty or even at least thick enough to warrant attraction despite her c00nish takes. I haven't seen black men thirst after her tbh.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Ugh...
dumb bytch. She is either lying and trolling (most likely as this is her MO) or she didn't look hard enough.

I feel dumb even entertaining this dumb ass c00n bytch's thoughts. When will she die?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
She's not doing that. She's preparing herself to leave the Republican party.
Whatever she's doing it's funny and it's working. She held a bunch of women accountable for they bullshyt and the red pill community started thirsting after her and inviting her to their platforms and she shytted on that red pill shyt to they face as well. Now u see she'd getting invited to all kinda black platforms. Quoting Biggie. Saying black people are the best at everything etc etc. Muthafukkas eating it up. Most gullible generation of all time.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
She didn't say anything wrong when she basically said that black men aint intellectual and that's why she got a white man. You are out of your damn mind.
I know this isn’t the biggest MAGA supporter on TheColi talking down on a fellow Black right wing supporter?!

SHE DIDN’T SAY BLACK MEN AREN’T INTELLECTUAL.

Did I actually miss that? Sounds like ol girl said she found someone she could connect with who happened to be White- and I stopped there. 🤷🏾‍♀️

OR DO YOU ONLY HEAR THE DOG WHISTLE WHEN YOU FEEL PERSONALLY OFFENDED?*

Because she isn’t really different than all the other conservatives with platforms who are on the MAGA, MAGA-adjacent train. Surprised you aren’t giving her the same benefit of the doubt you give Trump.

*The same way brehettes shouldn’t be offended when brehs say that for whatever reason they just have better connections with women of other races/cultures.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I dont/ever have seen any other race of people who have a segment of their own at such a large degree desperate to give validation to people who dont see their humanity, refuse to see it and work activity to disguise it.

this shyt is fukking weird, like why is self hatred so prominent in the black community. Particularly in the states.

I just dont get it. You have someone whose whole purpose is to validate anti black racism by the right wing conservative and people cant even think critically about what this is all about.

I just dont know......seems like people will only see once they feel and black americans cannot affort to feel
Asians and Hispanics

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Asians and Hispanics

Maybe I dont see it, but i just cant recall when asians or hispanics attack their own the way many blacks do.

Especially when it comes to anti - (in group) arguments.

It seems like most groups have the sense to tell others to stfu when they want to chime in

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
"In 2007, while a 17-year-old senior in high school, Owens received three racist death threat voicemail messages, totaling two minutes, from a group of white male classmates."

its interesting how these experiences never turn these bedwenches off but let them catch a few jokes while growing up from brehs and they turn into full blown wenches and divestors calling men bullet bags and shyt :mjlol:
Bedwenches just love white people. Nothing can stop them from running after cacs. That's why I never care about a divestor sob story of how she never got attention from black men or whatever :mjpls:

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
I had to stop 5 seconds in when she builds a colossal strawman. People get at her for shytting on Black families because she did not create a Black family. Nothing to do with "revisiting Loving v Virginia".

Can't stand this bytch and her articulate bad faith argumentation. Idiots hear good enunciation and a couple of SAT words and think the person knows what they're talking about.
I noticed that too but I kept listening because I know how folks do on this site with “quotes.” And to no surprise, she didn’t say what op put in the title.

Doesn’t change the fact that I don’t like her though

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
But I’m starting to see her perspective when you really think about it if you can’t find some one to treat you good in your own race why not venture out. That goes for both black men and women. This is coming from someone who is marrying a black woman btw.

:yeshrug:
You messed up taking her at her word. This bytch constantly trolls and clout chases using trolling. This statement is in essence saying black men are dumb which is in line with her usual white racist right wing appeasing rhetoric where she is literally paling around and cosigning white supremacist with beliefs of black naturally being less intelligent. You have to question if she even believes the shyt she says or she is bullshyting.

Like I said in the other thread about this bytch where the tweet said "has she seen the light?" about her saying seemingly slightly "pro-black" things, I don't understand why some black folks keep being so easy and taking these people at these word. Every public statement and public appearance by people like this is to play up their public profile. It's an act and grift. You can't take these people at their word, ever

P. S. I kind of wish the breakfast club would stop getting into political debates and political topics because a lot of times they are not equipped with enough knowledge to discuss issues on the same level or above some of the people they invite on. If they want to give a more layman's review of the news of the day in a light-hearted way, cool. But they will often start discussing topics in-depth and they don't even know enough of the facts and information about a topic and it's embarrassing. Even their supposed more informed host, tez, is lacking sometimes. If you're going to discuss a topic in-depth, make an effort to get more informed first. I know it's not PBS newshour but they swim beyond their depth sometimes and it's annoying to listen to especially when they get facts wrong or fail to grasp certain points.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Whatever she's doing it's funny and it's working. She held a bunch of women accountable for they bullshyt and the red pill community started thirsting after her and inviting her to their platforms and she shytted on that red pill shyt to they face as well. Now u see she'd getting invited to all kinda black platforms. Quoting Biggie. Saying black people are the best at everything etc etc. Muthafukkas eating it up. Most gullible generation of all time.

Candace Owens is the archetypal Helen of Troy and/or Cleopatra of the 21st century.

Now... give me some liberty to say that she's not really worthy of a respectable title based on her political choices/positions.

I do, however, feel that Candace never forgot that she is a Black woman, and she retains some form of recompensation to our community.

She's interesting to say the least... and I like to hear what's going on in her head. A lot of Black people do...for fukkery's sake...whether they admit to it or not.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

Difference with her is I think she’s smart enough to know this, and is collecting ALL her coins now before White folks flip on her. She’s going to disappear when it’s time with millions in the bank.

In a way, she reminds me of a younger Omorosa. She’s always going to be ok because she knows how to maneuver in (and out of) White spaces well enough to maintain her name/image and money.
:manny:

A lot of people are stupid and will fall for the grift.

We’ve mentioned it on TheColi several times. If you don’t have a moral issue with it, you can make millions playing on the ignorance of Americans.

This chick is smart enough to know where and with whom to play this game.

What’s hilarious is she actually filed a suit alleging racism and had it settled back in high school

But this is the chick making millions telling White people what they want to hear. After that experience as a young Black girl.

Like I said, this chick is always going to be fine because she goes where the wind blows and will make a bag.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
She's a house negro who gets paid to work for white supremacists who want to bring russian totalitarism model to America.

I don't care what her stupid personal life is. America has a problem of giving stupid dangerous people too much publicity.