Candace Owens: I married a white man because I couldn't find a Black man to stimulate me mentally. My white husband is brilliant.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
"In 2007, while a 17-year-old senior in high school, Owens received three racist death threat voicemail messages, totaling two minutes, from a group of white male classmates."

its interesting how these experiences never turn these bedwenches off but let them catch a few jokes while growing up from brehs and they turn into full blown wenches and divestors calling men bullet bags and shyt :mjlol:

Mystic

All Star
Daps
This going to hurt some of you cats feelings.
I get where she’s coming from and I like how she said people need to quit assuming black men are this or black women are this and actually go out and date them. You got cats being posted on here all the time saying “i’m dating a Latina, or white man, or a Cuban girl, or an Asian girl because black woman are too loud and controlling etc” when it’s not every black women like this(VERY far from it)

If she only dated him because of his mind and the looks were a bonus then I ain’t mad at it

BUT you could have went to a poetry event or a jazz event or some Regina Carter(violinist) concert and find an intelligent physiological fine and handsome :dame: black male with the buttery smooth skin :dame:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
WS give her their talking points to use across different platforms her husband and his community will toss her aside when they feel like she is no longer useful

The Shabtai has already pulled her in and gave her a warning/pardon. The joos are on her ass right now and she is in the process of being נהרס (destroyed)

It's literally driving her crazy right now. She had to meet with זָקֵן and they read her rights basically.

Pay attention... She's just a Black girl that was too smart for her own good and unfortunately didn't completely shill out and kiss the ring.

Now she's on borrowed time.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Candace looks like she's into slave role play....

Probably thinks black men are ghetto too.

A black man with a Warrior spirit would bring her back to black. Have Mandingo and Suave XXX pound her out with Wesley Pipes making background noises with Nat Turher rapping.

Candace will be black again. The cac can't handle the chocolate

Conspiracy:

I think that Candace was c00ning heavy since she was a child. You seldom don't have folks from the caribbean buck dancing for cacs unless they were cheese toast cats
EXTREME SUS POSTING:dame:

dCx13i2.gif

Tair

Superstar
Daps
I get where she’s coming from and I like how she said people need to quit assuming black men are this or black women are this and actually go out and date them. You got cats being posted on here all the time saying “i’m dating a Latina, or white man, or a Cuban girl, or an Asian girl because black woman are too loud and controlling etc” when it’s not every black women like this(VERY far from it)

If she only dated him because of his mind and the looks were a bonus then I ain’t mad at it

BUT you could have went to a poetry event or a jazz event or some Regina Carter(violinist) concert and find an intelligent physiological fine and handsome :dame: black male with the buttery smooth Morris Chestnut dark black skin :dame:

You got way too descriptive at the end.

Some of y'all be revealing ya true desires on here. This ain't that type of messageboard... or, at least I hope not.

:dame: