Candace "Juelzing" Owens was invited to speak on White Supremacy at the House, blames black folks

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The post title said supremacy, she never mentioned white supremacy, she said white nationals in that video.

So on it’s face the post is misleading.

I agree with her in regards to there being bigger issues in our community than white nationalism.

in my mind white supremacy isn’t the same as white nationalism.
you clearly trolling:russ:

Reported

Daps
no doubt. that's the worst type of opportunist. no values or self respect. just like those diamond and silk clowns and any other black person selling themselves out just for a check. the maga crowd knows these types too well. they'll wear them out, pass them around, eventually ghost them and toss them to the side like a used condom. and the black community shouldn't have any sympathy for them when it happens.

The thing about Diamond and Silk is, they carry themselves in a manner that makes me never want to hear ANYTHING they say, let alone any political opinions.

They are a result of what white America considers the average black person.

Last edited:

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Same description applies to the person whose quote I used in my first post in the thread, though. Must have gone over your head.
First, I have nothing against immigrants BUT there does seem to be too many who go against the ADOS agenda. Something isn't right, and I'm glad shyt is being called out! I just wish more black immigrants would do the same thing in large enough numbers. Candace Owens claimed to be a proud West Indian, why is she speaking for us? Only ADOS have all these people going against us, but the beauty is that's why we are so strong, and growing, we were supposed to be gone long ago or at least not seen.

The negative is people like her is gonna make it hard for blacks who claim foreign countries to connect with ADOS, and that means they will be stuck to the northeast, and blacks there are about to go through some hard times economically if they are poor to middle class. Tariq Nasheed stays clowning black foreigners now, and that means dissing is gonna get big, don't sleep on Tariq's influence. I wish this didn't happen, but this has been going on too long, its time for ADOS to stop this shyt. When you have a person like Candace Owens shytting on us in congress, and she doesn't claim us, we have real problem that needs an equal resistance. This is why I can't go against what Tariq is doing, it needs to be done since it hasn't been done before.

Secondly, why do people act like Malcolm X was who he was when he was young? He was fukked up, and had issues with being black. How do we not know some of it came from his mother? He did say she had mental issues

It was an ADOS movement that gave us the Malcolm X we know in the world

Last edited:

Huda2daf

Superstar
Daps
She got engaged to her husband after 2 weeks of meeting btw...

Dxdjvk1UwAAX4Aq.jpg
Gotta secure the bag at all costs :yeshrug:

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This guy has a point but so what? The left-wing, self-righteous indignation machine is getting tired. All it does is increase the power of her grift.

If she wants numbers about white nationalism and domestic terrorism, they should have those ready and speak to the increase.
The congress-persons should've asked her follow up questions about her beliefs; use her own tactics against her:
On what basis are you making the assertion that there's a lack of masculinity in black men and its their number one issue? Do you believe merely the frequency of these acts of violence being committed is of utmost importance and that it doesn't have an out sized impact on the society? If so, do you think non-domestic terrorism is unimportant because its lack of frequency? Why do you think you were name checked in the mass shooter's manifesto? On what basis do you put white supremacy outside of your top 100 issues? Was it ever an important issue for black Americans? If so, when did that change for all black Americans?

She's shallow. She runs the same game every time. Watch a couple of her videos, prepare some rebuttals and she falls apart. She's not even on Shapiro's level. He'd dodge the question, but she always puts her foot in her mouth. She never prepares.

I'm no fan of Joe Rogan but his interview with Candace Owens about her climate change beliefs did more damage to her brand than anyone recently. He simply sat back and asked her basic questions and her answers were revelatory of such a deep misunderstanding of the issue that she became a giggling fool and the whole interaction went viral.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
She's a second generation immigrant

Second-Generation Terminology
According to immigration activists, second-generation means an individual who was naturally born in the relocated country to one or more parents who were born elsewhere and are not U.S. citizens living abroad. Others maintain that second-generation means the second generation of offspring born in a country.

Would You Be Considered a First or Second Generation Immigrant?

According to this Malcolm was a second gen immigrant to since his moms was born in the west indies.

Goddamn immigrants am i right?

truth2you

All Star
Daps
According to this Malcolm was second gen immigrant to since his moms was born in the west indies.

Goddamn immigrants am i right?
Yeah

Thankfully he found the NOI(ADOS movement) because he was lost as to what being black was. I think his mother played a part in it, along with society, she did have a mental illness that brought pain into Malcolm's life

People forget before he became Muslim, Malcolm was a thorn for other black people. That black pride came from his interaction with black americans who had knowledge of self. Marcus Garvey said he had to leave Jamaica because of the high self hate, and was accepted in the states!

I'm only posting this to make sure people remember the truth, and not just simplify things to what they aren't!

Last edited:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
She told you what it was at the revolt summit when she said the BIGGEST issue in the black community were fathers not being in the home.... and a lot of y’all agreed with her..... let’s see how the theme of this thread goes

:mjgrin:

fathers arent in the home because many of them are in prison or cant stay in the house because the mom has section 8 and men arent allowed. All due to white supremacy.