Can you really blame some women for being gold diggers?????

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I don't think that addresses the point.
Are people willing to date gold diggers? Absolutely. There are people willing to do anything. There are people willing to kill relatives for money.
Does that make it acceptable or appropriate? I don't think so.
Just because people are willing to occupy a certain role, or engage in certain behavior doesn't make it "right", necessarily.
So why exactly is it ok for people to be gold diggers? Because there's a market for them?
I suppose that's one answer.
I just find it to be a very weak one.

So women should only date men who have exactly the same income they have? There is more to life than money and obviously the men who date them think that whatever they provide is worth sharing their wealth with. I don't understand why anyone would have a gripe with that. Some people have different dating standards. Not everyone hoards their money. A lot of people enjoy spending and sharing it.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
don't blame em one bit...relationships are beneficial partnerships...it ain't who you are it's what you're offering so you can kill that "unconditional love" fallacy

what we consider "gold digging" is really an primal instinct that's embedded in all women but because of the social stigma attached to the term and how it would effect the image of women they have to be discreet about it...accept it brehs
Well isn't dudes getting with lots of woman a primal instinct also so what are you saying that women should be okay with that too? How many women signing up for that side of "primal instinct" knowingly? If it goes both ways for you cool but I don't think women will be cool with that wholesale

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So women should only date men who have exactly the same income they have?
No.
There is more to life than money
Agreed.
and obviously the men who date them think that whatever they provide is worth sharing their wealth with.
That doesn't mean it's right for a woman to seek a wealthy man to bleed dry.
I don't understand why anyone would have a gripe with that. Some people have different dating standards. Not everyone hoards their money. A lot of people enjoy spending and sharing it.
There's a difference between people sharing money. And one person being a parasite to those with money. That's what a gold digger is.

Daps
Reppin
i wanna hunnid and fitty thousand!
Well isn't dudes getting with lots of woman a primal instinct also so what are you saying that women should be okay with that too? How many women signing up for that side of "primal instinct" knowingly? If it goes both ways for you cool but I don't think women will be cool with that wholesale
i understand what you're saying and i agree with you but i'm just saying that that's what it is with them...i'm not encouraging gold digging

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
So women should only date men who have exactly the same income they have? There is more to life than money and obviously the men who date them think that whatever they provide is worth sharing their wealth with. I don't understand why anyone would have a gripe with that. Some people have different dating standards. Not everyone hoards their money. A lot of people enjoy spending and sharing it.

It's funny that a lot of simps fall for shyt like this.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
i understand what you're saying and i agree with you but i'm just saying that that's what it is with them...i'm not encouraging gold digging
I hear you I was just showing people in general how that line of thinking can easily be switched to some stuff I'm pretty sure most people wouldn't agree with. If you (general) don't want to accept both sides of that coin it might be better to come up with some better reasoning.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
@Raul

But you're making a lot of assumptions. There are plenty of GDs and their men who live happily. You are assuming the man is being taken advantage of or that he is not aware of the type of woman he is envolved with. I can assure you that most of the men are aware of what they are doing.

Last edited:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But you're making a lot of assumptions. There are plenty of GDs and their men who live happily. You are assuming the man is being taken advantage of or that he is not aware of the type of woman he is envolved with. I can assure you that most of the men are aware of what they are doing.
I understand that.
But does that make it right?
It's like...well...suppose two people are in a relationship and one person is cheating on the other. The person being cheated on knows it and accepts it. Fine. If that's how they choose to live their lives, so be it.
But does that make cheating right? I don't think so.
I think that's the disconnect we are having.
I'm not saying there isn't some billionaire out there who is happy to throw his money at some sexy vampire. What I am saying is...that sexy vampire who is only with that man for his money isn't what I (personally) would consider a respectable person. And I don't think what she is doing is right.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Believe it or not, there are men out there who give less than a damn about what a woman makes, what she can bring financially or whether she goes half on the bill.

Yeah and those men are simps or men trying to control women with money.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
It's called being a provider and some people happily take on that responsibility.

I agree with your overall point. When the person who has the gold willingly gives it, there are no victims...only participants. However, there is a BIG difference between sponsoring a GD and providing for one's wife/family.

Sponsoring a GD:

- taking her on trips just because she's pretty...while she contributes nothing
- taking her on shopping sprees because she's pretty...while she contributes nothing
- paying her rent because she's pretty...while she brings over other sugar daddies...while she contributes nothing
- etc, etc, etc

Providing for your wife:

- taking her on trips because she cooks, cleans and takes care of the home so you only have to focus on the outside world
- taking her on shopping sprees because she drops off/picks up your dry cleaning, irons your shirts perfectly every day, makes sure your clothes are perfectly folded and hung in the closet to fit your OCD tendencies
- paying the mortgage and all the other bills because she submits, knows when to talk and when to be quiet and gives you a massage while you sit on your favorite chair after a long day...oh, and the answer is always "yes" when its that time

Most GDs, unless we're talking about experts who understand give some to get a lot from a trick, are receiving sponsorship simply based on things that they have or didn't have to work for (naturally good looks, youth, etc.). While a wife, who understands that she must give a lot to get a lot, works for everything that she gets from her husband. And has no problem doing so.

But as I previously stated, you make good points. Most tricks KNOW they're tricking. So, they know they're paying for the pleasure. But their brand of providing is different than the brand of providing a man does for his wife.

Peace